Software Developer in Test/Automation QA (C#) for Payoneer (Kyiv)
Payoneer is a fast-growing, profitable, well-funded and dynamic global payments company. Payoneer’s offices are located in Israel, New York and more. It is serving thousands of corporates and millions of end-users (payment receivers), in over 200 countries.
Payoneer’s R&D organization holds over 100 workers (Developers, Manual QA, Automation QA, DBA, IT, Professional services / production support). R&D teams are operating in SCRUM methodology, with product-manager involved in each team.
R&D is looking for extending its capacity for new-developments and existing product enhancements, in high quality and fast pace of delivery. R&D is looking for new teams, in Ukraine that will expand capacity, mainly for WEB applications (server side, and the required matching client side). The team will be assigned various tasks of development, changing along the time (not turn-key projects).
With our Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, businesses and professionals in both developed and emerging markets can now pay and get paid globally as easily as they do locally.
On behalf of the Payoneer, Ciklum is looking for Software Developer in Test/Automation QA (C#) to join Kyiv team on full-time basis. The team develops WEB-Applications. The development includes both client side, mostly using AngualrJS and server side, mostly using C# and SQL. The team shall be working in coordination with the Client’s offices in Israel.
The team will be responsible for the whole development cycle – based on requirements, you will take part of the development and the team shall own also testing until the feature or component is ready for production.
You will learn Payoneer’s business, technologies, processes and environments.
Join our R&D to be part of a SCRUM team which develop and maintain WEB-Applications within Payoneer’s backbone.
Raise the quality of our product and provide scalability by creating new automation frameworks and tools.
- At least 2 years of experience in .NET, C#
- Experienced with Selenium
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering and similar or relevant experience as a developer
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Collaborate with our amazing people; Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers in an agile development environment
- An advantage – Database usage experience and understanding (preferred – SQL-server)
- An advantage – Experience with Scrum methodology
- Responsible and dedicated worker, willing to work in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Motivated team player who helps drive the team forward
- Professional, smart and “get things done” approach
- Responsible, reliable and accountable personality and great team-player
- Pro-active attitude and doing what it takes to get the job done
- A Passion for technology!
What's in it for you
Supportive, friendly and knowledge-sharing social environment. We expect to keep that environment in the offices in Kiev, as well as other values we believe in, like – caring, team play, humbleness and more.
Celebrating diversity as we believe that our people are our greatest resources. We work hard to get things done and never forget to have fun along the way.