Payoneer is a fast-growing, profitable, well-funded and dynamic global payments company. Payoneer’s offices are located in Israel, New York and more. It is serving thousands of corporates and millions of end-users (payment receivers), in over 200 countries.
Payoneer’s R&D organization holds over 100 workers (Developers, Manual QA, Automation QA, DBA, IT, Professional services / production support). R&D teams are operating in SCRUM methodology, with product-manager involved in each team.
R&D is looking for extending its capacity for new-developments and existing product enhancements, in high quality and fast pace of delivery. R&D is looking for new teams, in Ukraine that will expand capacity, mainly for WEB applications (server side, and the required matching client side). The team will be assigned various tasks of development, changing along the time (not turn-key projects).
With our Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, businesses and professionals in both developed and emerging markets can now pay and get paid globally as easily as they do locally.
On behalf of Payoneer, Ciklum is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Writing test-cases
- Automating test-cases
- Automating load tests
- Ensure a project covered with auto-test (unit, API, UI) for up to 100%
- Drive developers to write auto-tests
- Do a product review for Product Owner
- Do a product sign off
- Support our projects on Production, if any bugs found by end users or Product Owner
- Working in an agile development environment
- 3+ years of experience in automation testing
- 5+ years of overall experience in testing
- Experienced with .Net
- Experienced with Web API
- Experienced with MS SQL
- Experienced with Selenium
- Understand in technically how solution works even when it is a complex back-end
- Be very keen on quality in any aspect
- Be responsible over projects quality we deliver
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Motivated team player who helps drive the team and QA processes forward
- Collaborate with QA Engineers, Software Engineers in an agile development environment.
What's in it for you
- Participation in a challenging project
- Obtain deep experience in payment business domain
- Continuous self-improvement
- We celebrate diversity and believe that our people are our greatest resources.
- We work hard to get things done and never forget to have fun along the way.
- The social environment in Payoneer’s Company is supportive, friendly and knowledge-sharing. We keep that environment in our offices in Kyiv, as well as other values we believe in, like- caring, team play, humbleness and more.