Swisscom is the market leader in driving the digitization of Switzerland’s business. It offers all-embracing ICT solutions from mobile communications, fixed networks, Internet and digital TV to corporate and residential customers. Swisscom is also one of Switzerland’s largest providers of IT services. It builds and maintains infrastructure for mobile and fixed-line telephony, transmits broadcasting signals and is active in the energy and healthcare sectors.
Swisscom is one of the most sustainable companies in Switzerland and Europe. With its headquarters in the area of Berne and over 21,000 employees, it generated turnover of CHF 10 million in the first Quarter of 2019.
On behalf of Swisscom Trust Services, Ciklum is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to join Wroclaw team in on a full-time basis.
It’s an exciting and unique opportunity to become an active part in the enablement of the most innovative digital business models and to join a great testing team working for Switzerland’s leading telecommunication company.
The focus will be on the digitalization of business processes that require tested and verified identities and result in an expression of will. A declaration of intent can be a logon to a service (authentication), the transaction confirmation of a critical business transaction or the issuance of a qualified digital signature. The products used for this are Mobile ID and the All-In Signing Service.
The other products of Swisscom, SwissTrustRoom and ZeroFaxare based on the above-mentioned products and make them available to customers in a directly usable form.
Within Swisscom Trust Services CI/CD development you are responsible for scripting automated test cases for the test levels of component test (REST API), system test and regression test (REST API as well as WebUI-Portal).
- University / Higher degree in engineering, computer science, information systems or related field
- Fluent conversational English
- Fluent conversational German – nice to have
- Good communication skills towards both technical and business-oriented staff
- 3+ years of development experience
- Good knowledge of various scripting or programming languages, Java and Python are of advantage
- Knowledge of the following frameworks: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber (Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)), Robot Framework (acceptance test driven development (ATDD))
- Very good basic IT knowledge
- Strong analytical mindset
- Good testing skills, as well as skills in automating test cases
- Expertise in the field of PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) is a further advantage
- Working well autonomously and without close supervision
- Readiness to take responsibility and prioritize tasks, as well as to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-scripters, consultants as well as project leaders
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
- Knowledge seeking, updated with regards to latest software development trends and technological directions in general
- Willing to work on international/cross-cultural projects
- Ability to put yourself in an average user and understand his needs
What's in it for you
- An amazing work environment, where you can really make a difference
- Interesting tasks, challenging your wit
- A deluxe, modern office in the centre of Wroclaw
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops, 2 monitors and standing desks)
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum