Imagine Software Inc. is a software development and application service provider for the financial services industry.
Founded in 1993 by a handful of technical and financial experts drawn from some of the largest and most prestigious Wall Street financial institutions, Imagine Software now consists of hundreds of professionals on four continents, supporting the needs of thousands of users worldwide.
Imagine's reputation for delivering tangible competitive advantage is based upon proven innovation that enables users to stay abreast of the market. Imagine Software puts institutional-grade functionality, broad cross-asset instrument support, and the ability to employ any trading strategy in the hands of sell- and buy-side businesses of all sizes.
On behalf of Imagine Software Inc., Ciklum is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team.
- The role involves:
- Participating in the design and implementation of financial tools and services with a particular emphasis on sustainable architecture
- Build unit and integration tests for the libraries and products that you will implement
- Working together with our business analysts, quants, and financial markets practitioners, you’ll respond to their needs for solutions with the latest technologies at your disposal
- Experience with MongoDB and RabbitMQ is a plus
- Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Teamcity, and Jenkins are used to facilitate our SDLC
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Experience evaluating multiple technical approaches and selecting the most effective
- Expertise in building and maintaining large scale software systems with long life spans
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- 2+ years of professional experience with OO languages
- Ability to integrate and interact with multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
What's in it for you
- A challenging working environment, great responsibility and complete development cycles (with thorough code reviews and dedicated QA support)
- You’ll gain experience within the Financial Risk industry. Projects will range from implementation of industry standard tools to bespoke client ones
- You’ll join a team of self-driven skilled engineers where initiative and creativity are encouraged and rewarded, where high standards translate into your professional growth and advancement
- You’ll be exposed to a wide-ranging technology stack
- In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, fully paid trips to New York City main office and other rewards
Client video presentation