Dacadoo has developed and runs a fun, easy-to-use and safe way to manage the personal health and wellbeing and fitness of a user, called the dacadoo Health Score Platform. dacadoo has an integrated view of health by integrating lifestyle components such as exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep and it calculates a personal dacadoo Health Score, an indicator of the current health status in real-time of a user. By integrating gaming principles and group dynamics via social networks, dacadoo motivates users to adopt healthier lifestyles.
dacadoo was founded in 2010 in Switzerland and currently employs 30 full time equivalents across the organization. dacadoo works with a on shore development team in Zurich and a near shore team in Kiev of 10 people.
On behalf of Dacadoo, Ciklum is looking for a Software Engineer with first professional experience from a Software/IT environment, well-organized and dynamic, reporting to the Team Lead back end of the company to join Malaga team on a full-time basis
- Planning, developing and rolling out enhancements and services to the existing backend Health Score platform using LUA lenguaje
- Key member of DevOps team and supporting customer inquiries
- Participate in content development for customers and work on enhancements to content framework
- Assure delivery and system integration for customer projects
- Higher university degree or similar with IT/Software Development background
- Strong passion for algorithms and data structures, code quality, deep understanding of IT architectures
- Must have a deep understanding of IT architectures, data security and service integration to improve and enhance the existing backend platform with the ability to challenge technical subject matter experts
- Knowledge of all and mastery of many of the following technologies:
- Languages: Lua, C, C++, Java, Scripting Languages
- Databases: MongoDB (NO SQL) and MariaDB
- Services & Standards: REST, TCP/IP, XML, HTTP(S)
- Environments: Docker, Kubernetes
- Tools & Frameworks: Apache , Atlassian (Jira, Bamboo, Confluence, BitBucket), Git
- Log: Elasticsearch / Logstash / Kibana
- Strong organizational and time management skills, able to juggle multiple priorities and work under pressure. Team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, customer-focused and service-based thinking.
- Fluent in English is mandatory
What's in it for you
- Up-to-date technology stack
- We are developing the world leading health care solution based on real life researches.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Various technical seminars.
Client video presentation