The Thomas Cook Group is the oldest and best known name in leisure travel with a history of innovation that started in 1841. Then Company is proud to serve the 19 million customers who chose to travel with TC each year and, are focused on transforming their business so that they can serve even more customers in ways that deliver better holiday dreams.
Thomas Cook is supported by 21,813 employees and operates from 15 source markets; it’s a leading company(by revenue) in all its core domains. Thomas Cook Group plcʼs shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange (TCG).
The Companyʼs very essence is to deliver inspiring personal journeys as the trusted pioneer in global travel. The core of our strategy is to deliver a high-tech, high-touch approach and being there for their customers wherever, whenever and however they want to connect with Company. TC Group is building the capability to support personalized customer interaction through micro-segmentation, social media integration, and powerful recommendation analytics.
*Para acceder a esta posición necesitas estar registrado en el programa Ícaro de prácticas de la Universidad de Málaga.
On behalf of Thomas Cook, Ciklum is looking for creative, passionate and talented students to join our Software Development team for an intensive 6 months internship.
If you want to leverage the skills you are building in your Computer Science program, you are enrolled on the last year of University and you are interested in starting your career with top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company, you are perfect fit.
At the conclusion of the internship, our best interns may be invited to join as full-time member of the team.
- Work directly alongside full-time developers to help design, build, and scale our application
- Document and test new software applications
- Develop applications (coding, programming)
- Design and build TEST
- Be eligible to do extracurricular internship through Icaro program in University of Malaga.
- Interest in a career in the IT field
- An ability to independently find solutions to a problem; organizational skills to breakdown a complex issue into a manageable action plan
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- An interest in learning about how technologies applied in business
- Expected graduation date in 2019
- Some experience in developing web applications (non -commercial)
- Can-do attitude
- English – Intermediate
More info about the role:
- Dates and duration: February 18, 2019. Duration: 6 months with possibility to be hired on permanent basis.
- Timetable : 9am – 2pm OR 1pm-6pm
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging, large project with complex high load e-commerce platform
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
- Long-term employment with 23 working days paid vacation and other social benefits.
Client video presentation