Jabra is a global brand specializing in audio equipment. It is owned by GN Audio, which is part of GN Group. Jabra engineers, manufactures and markets wireless, true wireless and corded headphones for consumers and enterprises.
Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible.
GN Group operates in more than 100 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN Group today has more than 6,000 employees and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO). At GN Group believe in the power of sound to transform people’s lives.
Read more on https://www.gn.com/
On behalf of Jabra (GN Audio), Ciklum is looking for a versatile Software .NET Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
You will join Jabra’s Digital Architecture & Experimentation (DAE) team with the focus on driving digital exploration and innovation. The team is working project based, where curiosity, speed and agility is key to explore, prototype and validate new digital opportunities and technologies. The experimentation focus means that your tasks are versatile, where you will be working in a challenging and exciting learning environment bringing new opportunities from the drawing table into workable solutions.
As a person, you act as a role model by demonstrating our values Listen, Challenge and Transform. You show proactivity, a holistic approach and contributes positively to the team atmosphere. Curious and eager to learn, you are always on the lookout for new knowledge and interested in learning more about new techniques and tools. You have a strong sense of logic and are never afraid to challenge processes to achieve upmost efficiency.
- Deliver code and integrations for prototype software
- Explore and learn about new technologies and how they can be applied in Jabra’s current and future digital ecosystem
- Support ideation and scoping of technical activities in projects
- Drive technical exploration of use-cases related to machine learning
- Drive technical exploration of use-cases related to IoT
- Besides known technical areas, the role also involves a large degree of identifying and exploring greenfield areas, where you will work as frontrunner and ambassador in exploring these technologies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technically related field (i.e., computer science, engineering, IT etc.)
- 3 years or more of experience with hands-on back-end development using C#, .NET, Web APIs, SQL, NoSQL, CI/CD Tools
- Experience working with cloud or hybrid platform, including production setup maintenance
- Knowledge of build and deploy tools, microservices, event-driven architecture
- Experience in rapid prototyping and PoC delivery
- Experience with Azure and/or AWS
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with IoT (Azure or AWS)
- You are a strong team player with good communication skills and being part of distributed team, you will communicate a lot with colleagues and stakeholders
- You have upper intermediate or above English skills and are confident enough to work in cross culture environment as the team is distributed
- You have experience and feel comfortable working in a truly agile atmosphere
- You are motivated to develop and solve complex tasks for the team success
- You are proactive, suggest ideas for general and specific improvements, have an inquiring mind and take great interests in exploring new approaches and tools
- You are self-motivated person with ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
What's in it for you
- Work in a truly international company with a very strong international brand
- Participate and contribute to the further development of Jabra’ digital products – with great possibilities to grow your career even further.
- Training and certification in advanced technologies
- Knowledge sharing with great, friendly and competent colleagues
- Business trips to Denmark in relation to projects and training activities (when it will be possible to travel)
- Medical Insurance after trial period
- Access to employee discounted prices for all Jabra products
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
Client video presentation