Quartal Financial Solutions is a privately owned company headquartered in Zürich, with subsidiaries in Frankfurt, Helsinki, Luxembourg and Paris.
We are an innovative turnkey solution provider that strives to maximize efficiency of fund reporting, data management, and fee & commission processing in the financial industry. We serve well-known clients in ten countries including some of the largest banks in Switzerland and Europe.
In addition to high-end software solutions what sets us apart is our team of experienced software engineers and consultants. Profound IT and finance expertise, excellent customer relations and service orientation are keys to our success. Used to working in a multi-cultural environment of 14 nations, we work together with our customers to develop ideas so we can successfully fulfil our customer’s demands.
On behalf of Quartal Financial Solutions, Ciklum is looking for Software Engineer Oracle PL/SQL to join our Kharkiv team on a full-time basis to support our team in the development and delivery of our solutions.
- Extend and enhance the server side business logic of our product in Oracle
- Analyze, design and develop new functionality and enhancements to the product
- Integrate our solutions into the customer environment in close cooperation with
- our consultants;
- Provide third-level-support for live installations;
- Participate in workgroups for continuous process- and quality-improvement;
- Constantly learn and improve in an agile environment;
- Be a strong and reliable partner for your colleagues.
- 5 years’ work experience in software engineering and database development;
- Experience with Oracle 11 / 12 and above;
- University degree in computer science or similar;
- Strong software engineering skills in object oriented and relational data modeling;
- Excellent analytical skills and structured approach to problem solving;
- Intermediate and above English level.
- Experience with high-volume bulk data processing in PL/SQL;
- Experience with SQL optimization & tuning;
- Experience with C#/.Net technologies, Visual Studio;
- Working experience in a banking environment, the financial industry or in particular the fund industry;
- Experience in data and process modeling with UML, usecase-oriented requirements engineering;
- Experience with continuous integration, test automation;
- Experience in Crystal Reports, Subversion, SQL Developer.
What's in it for you
- We offer a modern workplace, agile processes, training on the job, an open and dynamic atmosphere in an international environment in terms of both colleagues and clients, and a good working climate;
- You get a competitive salary, vacation package and good social security package;
- Our collaboration is based on mutual trust and responsibility.