eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 million users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Software (.Net) Developer to join the Money team in our on a full-time basis.
eToro Money mission is to provide a unified neo banking experience that unifies the cryptocurrencies world (Bitcoin, Ethereum, …) with the Fiat world (government issued currencies such as Dollar and Euro). eToro provides its Millions of users with a mobile Wallet application that lets them manage all their financial assets through an ultra-modern, slick user experience. We work with cutting edge, micro-services based technologies, to deliver highly secured, insanely easy to use neo-banking services. Our stack is based on .NET core and Kubernetes over Azure cloud on the backend side and Angular on the frontend side. Join our team and become part of the Fintech and blockchain revolution.
- .NET, C#
- MS SQL Server
- MS Azure – AKS, ServiceBus, Key vaults, etc.
- Design and develop a 24/7 high scale distributed system on Microsoft Azure cloud, RabbitMQ, Redis, and more
- Write unit tests, integration tests, and CI/CD scripts
- Own, monitor, and improve our services in the production
- Be part of an amazing fast-paced team. Own the full development cycle building major components of the platform. Design, deliver and deploy a highly available and scalable platform
- Proficiently use C#, .NET, Kubernetes, Azure cloud to build blockchain and Fiat based services
- Provide technical leadership; research and promote new technologies and tools
- Tackle technical challenges – performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues
- Play an active role in requirements definition and systems analysis
- Collaborate with Product, Finance and Legal departments on a day to day basis
- Have 4+ years of experience with .Net
- Knowledge of SQL and its performance aspects
- Experienced with cloud technologies
- Profound knowledge and understanding of software architecture concepts
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with Git
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- An experience in distributed systems and microservices
- Passion about blockchain and experience developing blockchain services
- Fast learner
- Self-organized, Independent influencer, and team player.
- An eye for details, strong logic, and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure with a “can do” attitude and solid sense for setting priorities
- A persistent focus on delivery in a high-velocity and high-availability environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive approach for difficulties, and imaginative problem solver
- Good spoken and written English
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation