On behalf of a Swiss Client, Ciklum is looking for a Software Packaging Engineer.
As a motivated personality who likes to solve tricky tasks in an extraordinary team, YOU are the right person for us.
We are a 12-person international crew in the in-house high-class software packaging studio of a company that has been successfully established in the market since 2004 with around 40 employees as an IT service provider specializing in infrastructure, service and security management as well as end-user experience management.
With your own initiative and a high degree of independence, you can develop your professional experience and make a big difference. If you have the ability to think outside the box, we can offer you a varied and exciting environment in our Software Packaging Team.
Would you prefer to work in a home office also outside of the pandemic? Flexible working hours and home office have long been established and taken for granted at our company.
You can expect a varied work environment in software packaging, work in the team of a respected IT service provider, very good employment conditions and an attractive salary. In addition to a friendly working atmosphere, we offer you opportunities for further development, flexible working hours, high-quality technical equipment and regular company events.
- After an initial introduction period you will be developing software installation routines, using the latest software packaging technologies, such as:
- Windows Installer
- Windows Installer XML Toolkit (WiX)
- Admin Studio
- Wise Package Studio
- Microsoft App-V
- Microsoft App-V Sequencer
- Through your open manner and reliability, you actively contribute to conveying the positive, trustworthy image of our brand
You are a team player, enjoy software packaging and are enthusiastic about solving difficult problems! If you also meet the following requirements, we look forward to getting to know you!
- IT education and technical knowledge
- Good knowledge about Microsoft operating systems
- Good knowledge about common software distribution systems (SCCM, Altiris, ZenWorks)
- Good PowerShell Scripting knowledge is an advantage (also independent from software packaging)
- Knowledge on App-V packaging, MSI automatization & repackaging, setup automatization with batch or PowerShell
- Sense of responsibility and reliability
- Upper-Intermediate knowledge of English (written & spoken)
What's in it for you
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Varied and exciting job
- Active support from our team
- Knowledge sharing meetings