Imagine Software Inc. is a software development and application service provider for the financial services industry.
Founded in 1993 by a handful of technical and financial experts drawn from some of the largest and most prestigious Wall Street financial institutions, Imagine Software now consists of hundreds of professionals on four continents, supporting the needs of thousands of users worldwide.
Imagine's reputation for delivering tangible competitive advantage is based upon proven innovation that enables users to stay abreast of the market. Imagine Software puts institutional-grade functionality, broad cross-asset instrument support, and the ability to employ any trading strategy in the hands of sell- and buy-side businesses of all sizes.
On behalf of Imagine Software Ciklum is looking for a Software QA Engineer to join Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
The Infrastructure/Platform group is seeking a motivated QA engineer to provide quality assurance support for the Imagine Financial Platform (IFP). IFP is a set of financial tools used to build client solutions both internal and external to Imagine. The role involves participating in manual and automated testing of the Imagine Financial Platform itself as well as new products utilizing the platform which includes cloud-based infrastructure.
- Support development efforts of the Infrastructure/Platform group including:
- Perform manual and auto testing of new development, enhancements and bug fixes.
- Create new and maintain existing auto tests.
- Perform performance testing of various infrastructural system components and modules including Web.
- Collaborating with other development teams to ensure the highest possible quality of product offering.
- Provide assistance and leadership to the rest of the Development staff on matters concerning QA technologies.
- Great problem solving abilities
- A strong desire to learn and share new tools and techniques
- A commitment to quality and the drive to ensure goals are met
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies
- Attention to details
Skills and Qualifications
- Computer Science fundamentals
- Operating system concepts
- Data structures and algorithms
- Complexity analysis
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and best practices
- Familiarity with and understanding of web technologies such as HTTP, REST and Web Services, etc.
- Familiarity with and understanding of various databases and data delivery mechanisms:
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS (SQL)
- Experience with MongoDb will be a plus
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Experience evaluating multiple technical approaches and selecting the most effective.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines with competing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication, customer service, and outstanding teamwork and interpersonal skills.
B.S. Computer Science or Computer Engineering
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation