Imagine Software Inc. is a software development and application service provider for the financial services industry.
Founded in 1993 by a handful of technical and financial experts drawn from some of the largest and most prestigious Wall Street financial institutions, Imagine Software now consists of hundreds of professionals on four continents, supporting the needs of thousands of users worldwide.
Imagine's reputation for delivering tangible competitive advantage is based upon proven innovation that enables users to stay abreast of the market. Imagine Software puts institutional-grade functionality, broad cross-asset instrument support, and the ability to employ any trading strategy in the hands of sell- and buy-side businesses of all sizes.
On behalf of Imagine Software Ciklum is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
- Execute and evaluate manual and automated cases and report test results
- Analyze results after regression testing
- Report, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA
- Troubleshoot issues independently arising during testing phase and/or production
- Develop, update and execute test cases for new functionality and regression
- Maintain automated test suits and provide updates/enhancements as needed
- Communicate with internal/external teams regarding test result and reporting issues
- Support team member knowledge-sharing and skills sharing
- Basic knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and practices
- Familiarity with various types of software testing (function, integration, installation)
- Understanding principles of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Hands-on experience with SQL, MongoDb is a plus
- Attention to details and ability to work on multiple projects in the same time
- Flexible and willing to assist other team members
- Reliable, positive, proactive team player
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good English. Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation