On behalf of the New Client, Ciklum is looking for Software System Analyst to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Ciklum Client is a software provider that serves the worldwide gambling industry by developing bespoke software and back-office systems
Software System Analysts is a critical role for organization as responsible for maintaining and improving Software systems by preparing new solutions for future requirements of organization and its clients.
- Communication and coordination between the business units, development and test teams
- Define requirements for a business and customer/user perspective considering technical implementation detail
- Business process design: create flow diagrams in order to ensure all points are covered in requirement process flow
- Prepare requirement documents including mockups, flow charts, functional and non-functional requirements and impact to as-is system
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications and coordinating production with programmers.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Ensures operation by training client personnel and providing support.
- Provides reference by writing documentation.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering
- Advanced level of verbal and written English is a must
- Proven skill and effectiveness in requirements gathering, definition, business planning, data analysis, process analysis, business and functional requirements analysis, system design, testing implementation
- Strong SQL knowledge and hands on experience
- Understanding of Restful services
- Experience in software development, test or project management is a plus
- Experience with Java, GUI or Web front-end development, SQL, Postgres, or equivalent database tools
- Experience with Agile software development using JIRA
- Significant experience with solution documentation including flow diagrams and/or screen/page design flows.
- Experience in: Multiple OS platforms with strong emphasis on Linux (CentOS, Red Hat, Ubuntu), Mac OS X, and Windows systems a plus
- Experience working in a research environment that relies extensively on Open Source solutions a plus
- Knowledge of the Incident Response life-cycle, working independently to investigate and effectively respond to software incidents
- Software design, documentation, testing, and maintenance
- General consulting skills
- Software architecture
- Analytical thinking, problem solving and result oriented thinking
What's in it for you
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions;
- Your opinion matters and you can improve product, processes, and tools