Ciklum is looking for a Solution Architect to join our team full-time in Spain.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Solution Architect, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
About the project:
You’ll be a part of an innovative digital banking product. The bank is pioneering new horizons for customers with a core mission to create a more financially literate society that can succeed in a thriving economy. This will be achieved by introducing smart financial solutions.
We will accelerate digitization and help to reach a cashless society. Providing financial solutions across industry value chains, we aim to support the growth of all sectors of the economy. By facilitating banking access to segments traditionally considered high-risk, we aim to promote financial inclusion. Using continuous Data Analysis in our AI Engine and our PFM solution, we will help our customers better spend and save money.
- It’s very much a “best tool for the job” mentality at our team that works on Saudi Digital Bank project and its tech-stack is continually evolving but to give you a flavor of what team is currently working with here are some of the tools we use
- Languages: Go, Java (micronaut), Swift, Kotlin, Python
- Tools: Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker, Vault, Consul, istio, private cloud, concourse-CI, EFK, Prometheus, Grafana, Firebase
- Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, Pair-Programming
- Identify key business stakeholders and establish communication with
- Identify business goals and objectives
- Gather primary functionality, quality characteristics of software behavior and given constraints
- Elaborate business, information and technology architectures mapping
- Elaborate architecture vision which satisfies architecturally significant requirements through trade-off analysis, proof of concepts implementation, benchmarking
- Set up and manage architecture design and documentation processes
- Document and communicate architecture decision and trade-offs to major stakeholders
- Review and validate design decisions made by downstreams and ensure they do satisfy solution architecture vision
- Fluent English
- Solution architecture experience in a highly regulated business, preferably in multiple architecture domains
- Specific domain knowledge of blocks of Financial Services capabilities (for example, Banking Products, Risk, Compliance, Customer Service, Finance, Treasury, Channel Applications, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience in creating valuable solutions in a large-scale enterprise class business and experience of dealing with C-suite decision makers
- Particular experience in building Cloud based solutions in any delivery method (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) is a significant benefit
- Clear understanding of highly engineered systems, complex and modern SDLC and high degrees of automation is an advantage
- At least 8 years’ experience in IT with at least 4 years in an architecture role
- Experience in describing architectures within a prescribed framework
- Experience of Agile delivery and ways of working
- Certifications on:
- Architecture framework (SEI, TOGAF, etc.)
- Cloud computing platforms
- Delivery processes (SAFe, Agile, etc)
- Experience with:
- Release Management tools & Configuration Management tools
- Infrastructure as a code tools
What's in it for you
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
- Flexibility: hybrid & 100% remote work opportunities, flexible work schedule
- Work-life: 23 vacation days & short Fridays
- Health: comprehensive company-paid medical insurance & 4 additional undocumented sick leave days
- Tailored education path: regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Opportunities: our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential.
Our Delivery Center in Malaga is one of the leading IT hubs in Andalusia – it provides an exceptional mix of vibrant tech talent community, wide-open access to learning and career advancement opportunities, hybrid / remote work setup & endless Mediterranean seashore summer.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.