Ciklum is looking for a Solution Architect to join our team full-time in Spain.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Solution Architect, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
We are currently seeking a Solution Architect specializing in AEM Backend and Frontend technologies built on Adobe Experience Manager sites to join our Technologies Sales acceleration team.
Our team’s priorities are: Developing and maintaining our jll-dot-com sites covering Americas, EMEA & APAC.
- Lead the team in design and architecture and solutioning of projects, enhancements, optimizations
- Project/Requirement analysis, help the dev team in solutioning, document, test, debug and provide ongoing support for an application that meets customer and technical requirements
- Responsible for quality of the deliverables – Works with dev team to deploy the changes into different environments, track the release items, certify the builds, Manage the build and deployment schedule
- Responsible for analysis of requirements in terms of quality and testing. Reviews the test plan, strategies and steps of regression, epics/user stories and provide recommendations. Analysts directly partner with the Product Manager to elaborate user stories
- Works with content authoring teams, business, UX teams, Experimentalists and tracks the challenges, risks effectively, analyse alternatives to mitigate risks
- This is purely hands-on role, expectation is to code, review, design the solutions works closely with dev and business teams for deliverables
- Take part in leading the releases and testing the deliverables at different stages
- POCs and optimizations presentations are expected to be delivered
- Code reviews, development standards and security guidelines enforcements
- Work with product technical leads to understand requirements, scenarios, use cases
- Come up with solution design document
- Works with AEM dev team to review the code and deliverables
- Works with UX team for requirements
- Works with UI team on the changes and study impact
- Works with Analytics team to study the data for the AB tests, traffic, and lead generations
- Work with the business community to turn business requirements into cost-effective and elegant solutions
- Performs design and code reviews
- Act as the person everyone turns to resolve tough technical problems
- Work closely with other teams/vendors to connect front-end components with the other (often third party) web and data services and support the back-end developers by integrating their work with the application
- Mentor junior members on proper standards/techniques to improve their accuracy and efficiency
- Look for opportunities to optimize the process, code and architecture and business processes
- Set up/Review the requirements intake, turnaround time and other optimizations
- Provide on-going support to application used within the organization
Experience & Education:
- 8+ years IT experience
- Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual capable of planning and executing multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop teams and manage stakeholders globally across multiple project initiatives
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing
- Excellent technical, analytical, project management and organizational skills
- Good range of hands-on technical experience with multiple project implementations
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe Cloud solutions – AEM, Target, Launch, Analytics
- Work experience of multiple AEM projects
- Experience of Test Automation is a must
- Conversant with agile methodologies
Technical Skills & Competencies:
- Must have worked on multiple implementations of AEM as web content management system for multiple websites – primary skill
- AEM – Author, publish environments, Workflows, Content fragments, experience fragments, Page Templates, Components, Content activation process, multisite management – live copy, rollout. CRX/DE, system configs, package manager basics, Content sync with different environments, DAM structure
- In-depth knowledge of web development – must have worked with multiple technology stack, should be able to provide the recommendations on tech stack, design and architecture
- Design standards – worked with different designs of website management and understands the standards and recommendations
- Experience in real estate or leasing domain
- Familiarity with Development of re-useable frameworks, libraries to be used by multiple development teams
- Experience with Tools and Best Practices for Secure Application Development
What's in it for you
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
- Flexibility: hybrid & 100% remote work opportunities, flexible work schedule
- Work-life: 23 vacation days & short Fridays
- Health: comprehensive company-paid medical insurance & 4 additional undocumented sick leave days
- Tailored education path: regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Opportunities: our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
Our Delivery Center in Malaga is one of the leading IT hubs in Andalusia – it provides an exceptional mix of vibrant tech talent community, wide-open access to learning and career advancement opportunities, hybrid / remote work setup & endless Mediterranean seashore summer.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We cant wait to see you at Ciklum.