On the behalf of our Client, Ciklum is looking for a Solution Architect to the team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Kyiv team develops payment system and payment solutions for the online entertainment system. We integrated with more than 60 payment operators to support VISA, MasterCard, PayPal and other payment methods. Our solutions work on .Net/Windows/Linux platforms and built using latest technologies as multi-tier distributed solutions with lots of focus on transaction security and integrity.
Client offers online entertainment products to customers and partners all over the world and aims to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
As a Solution Architect, you will join our team and influence the project which is being created using the latest technologies (ES6+, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3, Angular, EmberJS, .Net Core, ASP.Net Web API, SQL Server, NoSQL, AWS services like S3, EKS, CloudFront, Route53 and many other), multi-tier distributed architectures and approaches (CQS, CQRS, DDD, SOA), various hosting (IIS, K8s, Cloud) and test automation.
Our products are covered by automation tests, which are executed as a part of CI/CD pipeline. It means no manual regressions for our QA engineers.
We follow Agile principles and are organized in Scrum Teams across development lifecycle.
We highly value our cohesive team atmosphere and work-life balance. That’s why we have regular cozy team events as well as big team buildings.
- Working closely with IT security to meet various compliances, including PCI-DSS
- Migrating on-premises workloads into the AWS Cloud
- Facilitating internal technical discussions
- Working in Architect group to align with company’s strategy
- Be an owner of technical backlog
- Participating in the quarter-based planning process to secure technical excellence
- Participation in pre-design work for new initiatives to outline high-level solutions
- Together with product owners make sure products have relevant NFR’s defined (KPI’s)
- Participating in design reviews to ensure all solutions adhere to established guidelines
- Identification of refactoring activities needed to address performance, scalability, availability, reliability and security
- Having a good understanding of new technologies and how they can be exploited to improve our platforms and solutions
- At least 5 years of experience in hands-on developing .NET solutions
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant position
- Experience with any Cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.) and developing distributed systems
- Experience in various data storages such as NoSql, SQL, Object stores
- Fluent in understanding .NET frameworks (Full/Core)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach and leadership in architecture engagement
- Experience in microservice architecture
- Since our environment is international and work requires daily contact with people from other countries, we expect that you feel confident in both written and spoken English
- Experience in pre-sales activities
- Prior experience in the Payment domain
- Prior experience in migrating on-prem workloads into Cloud
What's in it for you
- Cutting-edge technologies and solutions
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certifications
- Sport and team-building activities
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in any weather
- Smiles and jokes