Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Solution Architect to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis. Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects which primary goal to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reduce time and efforts, required for various operations.
Client for this project is the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Client provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk, and financial advisory services worldwide.
- Identify key business stakeholders and establish communication with;
- Identify business goals and objectives;
- Gather primary functionality, quality characteristics of software behavior and given constraints;
- Elaborate business, information and technology architectures mapping;
- Elaborate architecture vision which satisfies architecturally significant requirements; through trade-off analysis, proof of concepts implementation, benchmarking;
- Set up and manage architecture design and documentation processes;
- Document and communicate architecture decision and trade-offs to major stakeholders;
- Review and validate design decisions made by downstreams and ensure they do satisfy solution architecture vision.
- Fluent English;
- Commercial experience in software development (more than 7 years);
- Commercial experience in solution architecture design (more than 3 years);
- Experience with data management, data integration and data transformation approaches;
- Understanding of containerization and orchestration;
- Understanding SDLC processes and their reasoning;
- Experience with guiding software development, testing, deployment and project management;
- Excellent knowledge in Computer Science, Computing Theory:
- Architectural & Design Patterns;
- Paradigm & Principles;
- Database theory;
- Code testing practices;
- Practical experience with:
- Microservices architecture;
- Cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure):
- Azure DevOps;
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS);
- Azure Databricks;
- Azure Service Bus;
- Microsoft SQL;
- .NET Core 3;
- Business skills:
- Excellent client facing, business consulting and communication skills;
- Ability to efficiently communicate verbally and visually.
- Ability to explain and proof differences, pros and cons of suggested design decisions.
- Ability to influence senior client decision makers;
- Develop long lasting relationships with business and technical stakeholders
- Leading and supporting medium to large size solution delivery projects;
- Analysis of business, product and technology requirements.
- Certifications on:
- Architecture framework (SEI, TOGAF, etc.);
- Cloud providers (Microsoft Azure)
- Delivery processes (SAFe, Agile, etc);
- Experience with:
- Release Management tools & Configuration Management tools;
- Infrastructure as a code tools;
- Experience in Pre-sales, Proposal/Bid preparation;
- Databricks experience is a plus.
- Ability to relate positively to and engage with a wide range of people
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player. High attention to details
- Always seeking to improve processes and suggest alternative better solutions
- Be ready to embrace change, be flexible
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new solutions and services;
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project;
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Learn different business domains;
- Constant flow of new projects;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Projects from scratch;
- Continuous self-improvement;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
Client video presentation