Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Solution Architect to join Architecture Team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
CellPoint Digital, a leading provider of omnichannel payment and commerce solutions to global clients, is experiencing tremendous growth and seeking experienced Senior Software Engineers for augmenting our special project development team to achieve our mission: to help you simplify, unify, accelerate and boost your digital channels, whatever travel segment you are in. Founded in 2007 in Copenhagen, Denmark, CellPoint Digital embraces the Scandinavian values of minimalism, simplicity and quality.
Solution Architecture design and Technology advisory:
- Architect, design and develop custom solutions of project and program or operational scope (end-to-end: hardware, software, integration, security, etc. for the entire solution delivery life cycle)
- Oversee platform selection as well as HW, SW, security and network components
- Create project teams together with Project Manager, Business Analyst, Developers and QA teams to scope, plan, design, deliver, test and deploy end-to-end solutions
- Act as most Senior technical expert on the project; provide inputs to Developers and QA teams
- Design complete Solution Architecture based on business, operational and technical analysis
- Write Technical and Application Specs based on collected catalogue of product requirements
- Act as the mentor to domain related family of solution team leads and developers, build Skills Matrix for skills development and assessment, execute development and delivery of training
- Commercial experience in solution architecture design (more than 3 years):
- develop long lasting relationships
- ability to influence senior client decision makers
- leading and supporting medium to large size solution delivery projects
- analysis of business, product and technology requirements
- business consulting and communication skills
- Experience in Pre-sales, Proposal/Bid preparation
- Experience with the following domains: Saas, payment services (FinTech), understanding payment ecosystem, Travel, booking flows, ticketing processes etc.
- Excellent client facing, business consulting and communication skills
- Fluent English
- Relevant experience in software development with Java (more than 3 years)
- Experience with guiding software development, testing, deployment and project management
- Excellent knowledge in Computer Science, Computing Theory:
- Paradigm & Principles
- Database theory
- Code testing practices
- Architectural & Enterprise Patterns
- Design patterns
- Deployment patterns
- Security patterns, computer security and networking vulnerability
- Understanding of network interactions and protocols, conventions
- Understanding of containerization and orchestration
- Practical experience with:
- Highload systems (e.g. Telecom billing)
- Cloud technologies (AWS)
- Microservices and Serverless architecture
- RDBMS / NoSQL / Key-value storages
- Messaging systems
- Version control systems (GIT)
- CI/CD tools (e.g. Gitlab Pipeline, Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo)
- Certifications on:
- Architecture framework (SEI, TOGAF, etc.)
- Cloud providers
- Delivery processes (SAFe, Agile, etc)
- Experience with:
- Release Management tools & Configuration Management tools
- Infrastructure as a code tools
What's in it for you
- Participate in full-cycle software development process
- Realisation of your innovative ideas in building Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Competitive package depending on your experience, skills and contribution
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Various corporate and social events
Client video presentation