Ciklum is looking for a dynamic and experienced Solutioning Director to grow our business in the USA.
Your focus will be on working with the Go to Market organization to generate and develop technical strategies and solutions for the new and existing clients for all our digital services with a primary focus on creating trusted partnerships where Ciklum delivers large scale innovation and digital platforms.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Solutioning Director, you will lead interactions with both new and existing clients, often being the first interaction clients have when trying to understand who Ciklum is, what we do and how we can drive value for them. You will also accelerate growth in the US by helping to drive new opportunities, develop reusable solution sales materials, and contributing as an SME to the initial phases of delivery (as required).
- Bring market insight on a regional and segmentation level into the technical vision, strategies, and development of our product portfolio
- Take the lead with a profound understanding of new and relevant technologies for the purpose of clearly identifying the future growth practices and devising corporate and operational strategy
- Provide technical leadership during client conversations, credentializing Ciklum and identifying the pressing domain challenges Ciklum can help to solve
- Advise and consult potential clients on Ciklum solutions and services capabilities based on their needs and expectations
- Client engagement up to C level and senior stakeholder management – the ability to communicate the company strategy, solutions, services and technology stacks to key clients and stakeholders, build rapport and trust with the client
- Credentialize Ciklum and support design of Solution Architecture based on business, operational and technical analysis
- Evaluate technical feasibility of business features, detect and highlight technical constraints, risks and dependencies
- Apply a storytelling approach to develop compelling solution presentations that communicate the solution, value proposition, and Ciklum differentiators for client influencers and decision makers
- Play key role in preparing proposals and bids for medium to large opportunities
- Coach technical excellence across all parties involved in aligned pre-sales activities
- Represent the US market in the global solutioning community at Ciklum to help develop and share standards, reusable patterns, best practices, Ciklum differentiators, and other solutioning artifacts
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field
- Technical solution selling experience in a multi-national technology services organization such as of Management Consultancies, SI’s, High-tech companies or Digital Agencies
- Engineering Director / Lead Solution Architect profile with a strong commercial acumen would be a high preference
- Familiar with agile development methodology
- Strong technology expertise in developing a wide variety of technologies across the full stack Infrastructure, Data and Integration, Application and Experience
- Expertise in supporting commercial solutions, deal shaping, and a personal track record of delivering results and exceeding personal and team sales targets
- Familiar (awareness) with latest technology evolutions such as micro-service architecture
- API-driven design, mobile payments, application security integration, cloud computing including cloud migration, blockchain, machine-learning, data analytics etc
What's in it for you
- At Ciklum you will build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
- Attractive performance based incentive plan
- You will challenge conventional ways of working
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to training and self-development opportunities
- You will join a culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will be part of a creative and dynamic team that works to the highest ethical standards
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.