Solutions Architect for Betsson (Kyiv)
Betsson team in Kyiv develops payment system and payment solutions for our online entertainment system. We support VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers etc. We work on the .NET/Windows platform with the latest technologies, creating service oriented solutions with lots of focus on transaction security and integrity.
Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
On behalf of Betsson Group, Ciklum is looking Solutions Architect for the team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Kyiv team is developing Payment system and solutions for our online entertainment platform. The Betsson Technical Architect works alongside the Betsson Chief Architect to ensure all solutions are based on a solid architecture foundation, right technology, and those good design principles are maintained. In addition, the Technical Architect supports the development teams to ensure that non-functional requirements such as performance, scalability, availability, reliability and security are being addressed
- Establishing and maintaining the goal architecture for a specific architecture domain.
- Together with product owners make sure we have relevant NFR’s defined (KPI’s)
- Participation in pre-design work for new initiatives to outline high-level solutions.
- Participation in design reviews to ensure all solutions adhere to established guidelines.
- Identification of refactoring activities needed to address performance, scalability, availability, reliability and security.
- Owner of the Tech Story backlog
- Having a good understanding of new technology and how new technology can be exploited to improve our platforms and solutions.
- Having a good understanding of new technology and how new technology can be exploited to drive innovation.
- Establishing guidelines and solutions to address integration patterns – what patterns are available and when to use which pattern.
- Establishing guidelines to address data storage options – what options are available and when to use which option.
- Liaising closely with other architects to make sure best practices and design patterns are shared and followed across the development teams
- Supporting the development teams to make sure data ownership guidelines established by the Betsson Enterprise Data architect are adhered to.
- You have more than 5 years of experience working as an architect on the enterprise level (.Net stack).
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Experience from high transactional systems and decoupling of a monolith is highly important.
What's in it for you
- Challenging tasks – you and the team are to define every next Sprint, tasks and how they will be implemented
- Smart solutions – yes, we produce them
- Business trips
- Sport & games activities
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather
- Smiles and jokes – ☺