Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
We have a new and exciting opportunity here at Ciklum! We are looking for a Pre-Sales Solutions Architect to join the Architecture Team on a full-time basis. Our experts work in partnership on-site with our clients, so each day is different!
As the Pre-Sales Solutions Architect, you will be heavily involved in pre-sales activities and will play the key role in preparing proposals and bids for business opportunities of all sizes.
You will be comfortable presenting and talking about digital workplace strategies, solutions, and technology stacks, both within the team and in client workshops, to C-level stakeholders.
You will develop the high-level design, statements of work, service design, estimation, planning, and scoping of the projects, including all the required resources. To ensure the successful design, delivery, test, and deploy of end-to-end solutions.
You will be the trusted technology advisor for clients and internal stakeholders for the entire solution delivery life cycle.
- Supporting the sales function to maximise all opportunities, through understanding and capturing of customers technology requirements, aligned to business outcomes/and strategies
- Lead in presenting proposed solutions, both written and verbal, including demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Produce and maintain detailed customer-facing High-Level Designs
- Project focussed from initial opportunity scoping, presales design and presentation through to handover to delivery functions
- Act as the mentor to domain related family of solution team leads and developers, build Skills Matrix for skills development and assessment, execute development and delivery of training
- Excellent knowledge in Computer Science, Computing Theory Commercial experience in solution architecture design
- Extensive experience in Pre-sales, Proposal/Bid preparation and delivery
- Relevant experience in software development, including native and cross platform mobile applications
- Solid understanding of cloud architecture, ie: AWS, GCP etc
- Experience working for a consultancy, IT service provider or equivalent
- Business and commercial acumen (with understanding of customer sales cycles)
- Team oriented, able to engage colleagues to drive customer solution outcome through collaboration
- Introduction and maintenance of quality standards for the mobile stack
- Experience with guiding software development, testing, deployment and project management
- Practical experience of agile project delivery aligned to high quality solution architecture
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbal and fluent in English
- Certifications in, Architecture framework (SEI, TOGAF), cloud providers, delivery processes (SAFe, Agile, etc) would be highly desirable
Do you have what we are looking for? We are looking for a passionate, energetic, driven leader to foster innovation and deliver outstanding user experiences with technology for business. Bringing ideas and experience into digital transformation projects.
Are you ready to make difference, where your ideas are listened too? Do you want join a successful and growing company, that thinks out of the box and is a world class leader? If that sounds like you, and you have experience from a consultancy, or from industry, Ciklum could be the next step you’re looking for. We would love to hear from you!
What's in it for you
Ciklum can offer, a flexible, fantastic work culture and working environment, where collaborative teamwork is what we are all about. We care about our business and employees and have created our offices spaces to ensure they are comfortable and inspire ideas and creativity.
Ciklum is able to offer a market-leading compensation package with benefits to match… Interested? Then apply and let’s talk!
Client video presentation