Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a motivated and proactive Sourcing Consultant / Recruitment Researcher to join our Global Recruitment team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
- Search and attract technical / IT professionals for assigned vacancies in partnership with recruiters
- Analyze market information and prioritize relevant candidate sources in line with the appropriate recruitment strategy
- Perform phone screening interviews to match candidate’s skills with the job profile
- Develop professional network with candidates in terms of market intelligence and future hiring needs
- Contribute to promotion of Ciklum’s employer brand
- Recommend and drive process improvements that impact recruiting effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 0.5 year of working experience
- Previous experience in recruitment, market research, online / telemarketing would be a plus
- Interest in technology and innovation
- At least intermediate English
- Result-oriented attitude
- Team player
- Strong communicator, ability to convince others
- Ability to develop and implement creative solutions
- Stress resistance
- Ability to multitask
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary with an attractive bonus scheme
- Possibility to develop your career in a large international business
- Access to state-of-the-art technologies related to talent sourcing
- Open and friendly environment
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Cozy shuttles from city center to the office
Client video presentation