Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Recruitment Sourcing Manager!
Job Summary: to manage the sourcing team achieving targets and objectives in providing high quality and quantity talents pipelines to the recruitment teams
- Manage the team of direct reports in efficient and smart way keeping solid level of productivity and achieving sourcing targets
- Hire, motivate, coach and develop the team of direct reports in accordance with corporate standards, setting up SMART objectives and measuring the performance progress, building the improvement plan, if needed, and setting up promotional opportunities / assignments where relevant and applicable
- Ensure correct and efficient work load distribution / vacancies allocation to every team member in accordance with everyone’s capacity and capabilities, load and targets
- Develop the sourcing expertise through the coaching, trainings and manuals / instructions creation partnering with Head of GR, L&D and RMs
- Manage the distribution of staffing needs and maintain sourcing plan up to date; monitor external candidates’ pipeline and synchronize efforts of talent sourcing team to deliver the sourcing in time
- Develop and maintain a strong network of contacts in order to identify and source high-quality candidates
- Develop and implement sourcing strategy together with the Recruitment Managers, and support the same with the team members
- Ensure that the candidates search is done with applying all tools and technics, methods and approaches efficient and relevant to build the strong pipeline
- Ensure that the candidates are approached and engaged by the team members in the compliant, honest and respectful manner, demonstrating the high level of corporate values, transparency and business intelligence
- Participate in the Global Recruitment department initiatives / projects on the change management, improvements, new processes introduction
- Promote company / recruitment marketing events in general and be the point of contact on such questions related to team’s vacancies or department initiatives
- 7+ years of experience in recruitment / sourcing / research
- 3+ years in people management
- Previous experience within international and high paced environment
- IT knowledge is an advantage but not a must
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Strong project management
- Ability to collaborate effectively
- High expertise in sourcing and recruitment
- Solid ability to read the numbers and analyse the KPIs
- High customer centricity
- Strong people management
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth (attending events, HR networking, workshops etc)
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company (Best IT Employer 2010)
- Long-term full-time employment
Client video presentation