Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for Sourcing Specialist who will be is responsible for sourcing goods and services and managing suppliers, in terms of buying the best quality goods and services for a company or organization at the most competitive conditions. He or she will performs strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for the best deals and ensures the best company funds utilization. Will covers all Ciklum locations in all countries and reports directly to the Head of Procurement.
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
- Seek and partner with reliable suppliers and suppliers.
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation.
- Prepare all the necessary bidding documentation.
- Carry our market reviews and bidding process, following Ciklum procurement policy and procedures.
- Finalize and present to the management results on supplier selection process.
- Systemize, store and maintain selection process related information in internal systems.
- Ensure selection and contracting processes transparency for both, contenders and Ciklum stakeholders.
- Contract selected suppliers, following Ciklum procurement policy and procedures.
- Control on all the necessary approval levels passing through in suppliers’ selection, contracting and procurement activity related orders payments processes.
- Control on existing contracts compliance to company needs in the most profitable manner.
- Control on existing suppliers’ performance and ability to satisfy company needs.
- Perform ongoing and regressive payments analysis for compliance to corresponding contracts and company needs and policies.
- Participate in developing, leading and executing procurement strategies.
- Participate in procurement automation processes.
- Participate in procurement process and documentation design and implementation.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Higher education (IT/ economic/ accounting/ management/ technical).
- 3+ years (1 year+ is obligatory in procurement).
- Ukrainian accounting basics knowledge.
- Accounting documentation on purchases knowledge.
- Documents creating (procedures, manuals).
- Working experience with international suppliers/providers would be a benefit.
- Upper Intermediate level of English.
- Open minded.
- Good self- and time-managed.
- Quick learning.
- Teamwork oriented.
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment;
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth (attending events, professional networking, workshops etc);
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company (Best IT Employer 2010);
- Long-term full-time employment.
Client video presentation