Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Sourcing Specialist to join our team.
Sourcing Specialist is responsible for sourcing goods and services and managing suppliers, in terms of buying the best quality goods and services for a company or organization at the most competitive conditions.
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Prepare all the necessary bidding documentation
- Carry our market reviews and bidding process, following Ciklum procurement policy and Procedures
- Control on all the necessary approval levels passing through in suppliers’ selection, contracting
and procurement activity related orders payments processes.
- Higher education
- 1+ year related work experience
- Ukrainian accounting basics knowledge
- Accounting documentation on purchases knowledge
- Documents creating (procedures, manuals)
- Working experience with international suppliers/providers would be a benefit
- English – Upper-intermediate level
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation