On behalf of Redstor (https://www.redstor.com/en-us/), Ciklum is looking for a Squad Lead / Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a talented, passionate, Squad Lead / Senior Machine Learning who is interested in working for a growing, dynamic technology business, where building great software is fundamental to the company’s success.
This is an opportunity to work for a progressive forward-thinking company that will allow you to grow your
career and advance your skills whilst having some fun and working with some great people along the
About the client.
Redstor is disrupting the world of data management with pioneering technology, which provides borderless visibility and on-demand access to all your data, wherever it is stored, through a single control center.
Securely stream all your data on demand, instantly, to anywhere, simple pricing and renewals, easy installation and ongoing management, monthly software release cycle, extreme reliability and security, backed by 20 years of experience, available globally.
Redstor has customers across the globe, spanning North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Australasia. We work with global organizations, many with presences in some of the most technically challenging locations in the developing world, including Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Contributing to how it can continuously improve the team
- Delivering individual features
- Collaborating closely with designers, testers and product to get each feature right
- Perform code reviews and accept feedback from reviewers
- Versed in architecture and design techniques including the ability to facilitate and lead teams in the formation of design and implementation in adherence to a specific architecture
- Accountable for the on time and to quality delivery of Machine Learning projects
- Working closely with the Product Managers and Product design team to agree priorities, engineering plans and clear deliverables
- Establish technical competencies within your team and foster a strong working relationship with the Chief Architect, Site Reliability Engineer and Principal Product Innovation Engineer
- Create, implement and maintain a continuous improvement plan for the software within your team
- Assist with the development and recruitment of the required skills to achieve Redstor’s vision
- Mentoring and coaching of team to be world class
- Translate communications between executives and engineers
- Aligning your team’s work to business objectives
- Be curious, research and try new working practices that can enhance the team’s performance
- Drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the development teams
- Be accountable for the quality and safety of software that is developed within your team
- Define and report on appropriate KPIs for both the team and executive stakeholders
- BSc/MSc/PhD in computer science/data science/machine learning/engineering, or a related field
- Strong understanding of natural language processing, ML approaches, DL approaches and their architectures
- Experience in emplementations of state-of-the-art AI/ DL/ML approaches from scratch
- Extensive experience with Python
- Experience with any of these neural network frameworks such as:
- Experience with processing libraries such as:
- Experience in managing a team
- An interest in expanding your horizons and learning new skills as well as caring about doing things well
- Evangelize and embrace design thinking
- Hungry for market knowledge
- Collaborative and transparent
- Set and expect high standards
- Encourage and expect high levels of self-improvement from squad members
- Good level of English
- Experience in working with data management applications using ML approaches
- Experience in building end-to-end real-time document processing systems based on Machine Learning
- Experience in extraction of features from documents
- Experience with BERT
- Experience with word embeddings like word2vec, Glove etc.
- Experience in deep learning applications for text analysis
- Experience in Kaggle competitions
What's in it for you
- Job opportunity where you can apply your skills and grow professionally in an incredible team of young and active people
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment, with cool and nicely located offices, with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a big and successful growing company