Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
IT HW Stock Keeper will report to our Head of ITAM and be responsible for managing and controlling the organization’s IT hardware stocks, managing deliveries, and hardware issuance from stocks.
- Manage IT HW stocks governance.
- Work with internal tracking systems
- The Stock Keeper is responsible for sending/receiving deliveries, storing them in an organized manner so they are easy to locate.
- Returning damaged/broken/defective assets to vendors.
- Receive, unload, and shelve assets.
- Ensure all IT hardware factory serial numbers or identification tags are entered into asset management system (AMT) and ensure information is up-to-date, accurate, and auditable.
- Improve stocks management where possible.
- Prepare residual reports.
- Knowledge of proper stock keeping management
- Prior experience and solid knowledge of hardware vendors. Good understanding of the specific technology area(s) and a working knowledge understanding across all IT components
- 3+ years of experience working in IT stock keeping in an enterprise-size IT environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal clients.
- Well organized, proactive who is calm under pressure and can communicate well at all levels (written and verbal). Confident, articulate individual. Conscientious individual willing to go the extra mile focused on delivering excellent results.
- ITIL or stock management certification is a plus.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team setting as well as independently with minimal error and guidance. Excellent planning and organizational skills. Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and working experience with Dynamics Navision.
- English level – not lower than intermediate.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- A lot of various technical seminars
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation