IT Stock Keeper/ Hardware Asset Manager for Ciklum (Kyiv)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Within a large Ciklum family we are looking for IT Stock Keeper/ Hardware Asset Manager who will join a high pace working environment within driving & dynamic Kyiv team of IT department. We share values of mutual trust, transparency and initiative.
- Hardware logistics: performing hardware sending and receiving, checking, dispatching, controlling returns, communication with vendors etc.
- IT stock management: keeping order at IT stocks, inventory stickers labeling, regular orders of workstations and supplies, providing equipment reports
- Keeping hardware Asset Management System data in actual state: movement of all high-value assets, sending E-Acts of Acceptance, hardware writing-off, investigation of discrepancy cases
- Cooperation with IT Support Engineers on hardware provision, takeback and transfer to vendors or another location
- Manage hardware sales (internal/external)
- Conduct hardware inventories across company and performing its analysis
- Well organized, proactive manager who is calm under pressure and can communicate well at all levels (written and verbal)
- Confident individual who has the ability to influence and negotiate outcomes
- Conscientious individual with exceptional attention to detail, willing to go the extra mile focused on delivering excellent results
- Ability to work on demanding deadlines and build strong relationships
- Understanding of HW asset management standards is an advantage
- Ability to solve problem and articulate proposed resolutions at all levels
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- ITIL qualified is an advantage
- Working experience with Dynamics Navision is an advantage
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- A lot of various technical seminars
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentationApply via site