Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Strategy and Operations Manager to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
As the Strategy and operations manager you will be a key enabler of growth and effectiveness for Ciklum. This role will be central to developing and implementing strategy, and will be responsible for improvement of operational models and structural models of the company. The role will work to provide operational support, stakeholders management, business analysis, operational rigor and real-time execution of critical initiatives for the business. The strategy and operations manager is responsible for developing, coordinating, optimizing and implementing critical operational processes and programs within Ciklum necessary to achieve Company strategic and tactical goals.
You are highly analytic with a talent for telling stories with data illustrations. An exceptional operator, a critical thinker, problem-solver, and ‘Things must be done’ person. You will also have a proven track record of bringing ideas to life. You’ll leverage your analytical skills and market insights to create actionable operations models and ongoing forecasting and attainment reports. You’ll set the metrics to foster a goal-driven culture.
- Gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing recommendations; from there, you will implement those recommendations in partnership with colleagues in the business
- Establish/Optimize operational processes to organize and track end to end initiatives across all functions within the Company to ensure business expectations are met
- Provide oversight to and lead internal projects related to key strategic priorities in order to drive critical business results and outcomes
- Manage broad groups of internal stakeholders across the organization to execute and support operational activities
- Support Company in meeting strategic goals via ensuring consistent tracking and reporting on OKRs, act as a driver in developing and implementing plans for their improvement and ensure application of respective measures across Company
- Facilitate the necessary flow of communications between different departments
- Master’s degree and excellent academic record required
- 3-7 years of relevant business management or consulting experience in a reputable company (big 4 or strategy firms are preferable)
- Proven record of high performance and outstanding achievements in your past positions
- Deep expertise in one or several industries such as high-tech, consumer products, telecommunications, financial services
- Demonstrated interest in tech industry or a clear desire to learn
- Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to strategy, business development, M&A, project management, etc.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Fluency in English
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to influence the organizational strategy of an industry leading business on a global scale
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
Client video presentation