Regdata SA was founded in Lausanne, Switzerland, in 2015 in order to offer clients a disruptive protection solution for sensitive data via a closed-source software solution. The Regdata Suite solution is the result of eight years of research and development on regulatory architecture and four years of software development. We are creating a software component suite that responds to modern demand for data anonymization and or encryption. It integrates perfectly with your applications and provides your information system with the anonymization and or encryption capacity it requires while adapting to your architecture and business needs.
On behalf of Regdata, Ciklum is looking for a Strong Middle/Senior Front End Developer to join the Kharkov team on a full-time basis.
- Create web frontend of REGDATA platform modules from conception to production;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Participate to the design of UI/UX interfaces;
- Code review of frontend code developed by other team members;
- Share knowledge with other team members and stakeholders;
- Provide recommendations and support about web implementations to other team members.
- 2+ year of experience in any front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue, etc);
- 3+ years of experience of HTML5, CSS3;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- 1+ year of experience with VisualStudio;
- Experience with C#;
- Experience with ASP.NET Core;
- Experience with node.js.
- Excellent proactivity;
- Good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Good organization skills, ability to prioritize;
- Collaborative nature and ability to work within a team.
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client;
- Wealthy project with clear structure;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Possibility to learn different business domains;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- European management style;
- Continuous self-improvement.