Ciklum is looking for a Support Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Support Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
Our Support Center’s goal is to provide customers with top-class assistance. We are looking for service-oriented specialists with good command of English language and communication.
As a part of Ciklum, you will be providing a service on behalf of one of our customers, Canonic.
Canonic controls 3rd party Apps and Integration. Our Client streamlines app review, continuously monitors apps, and reduces the risks involved in third-party access to your data.
- Provide day to day user support
- Review the 3rd party applications from the client's environments
- Collect information on applications and their publisher using online sources and web intelligence
- Be responsible for applications and publishers verification to ensure their authenticity
- Be responsible for the quality of service and performance
- Ability to analyze and think creatively when approaching issues
- Structuring, visualizing and analyzing web-based information (WEBINT/OSINT)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent Google sheets skills
- Upper Intermediate level of English, including verbal and written communication skills
- Be attentive and well organized
- Cloud/SaaS/Application security background
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.