Ciklum is looking for a Support Engineer to join our team full-time in Bulgaria.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
Our recently opened delivery hub in Sofia brings exciting global opportunities for Bulgarian tech talents.
About the role:
As a Support Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Ciklum Client.
- Shift work (morning-day, day-evening, evening-night)
- Gain and maintain full knowledge of the company's' products and flows
- Proactively monitoring, sampling and testing events on the Production environment
- Providing second tier support to any issue raised and found
- Intermediate technical English
- Strong problem solving skills
- Advanced understanding of OS, both Windows and Linux
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in dynamic, fast paced, hi-tech environment
- Experience in Online streaming (CDN)
- Experience in writing batches and scripts
- Experience in video streaming
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Proactive, hard worker and fast learner
- Strong communication skills and excellent team worker
- Service oriented approach
- Practical thinking
- Process monitoring and Control
- Organization and order, tying up loose ends
- Passion about sports will be an advantage
What's in it for you
- Care: your health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Multisport cards, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our office at the heart of Sofia. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Ciklum entered Bulgaria in 2022 to expand its presence in Eastern Europe and is ready to welcome bright talents.
Be a part of a big story created right now – let’s grow our delivery centre in Bulgaria together. Boost your skills and knowledge: create and innovate with like-minded professionals as a part of a global company with a local spirit and start-up soul.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.