Ciklum Support Center delivers efficient and timely customer and technical support. We can either support the efforts of your existing in-house team or provide a complete turnkey support solution.
Ciklum’s support personnel serve your customers in a friendly and professional manner: we respond to customer queries and resolve issues quickly.
Ciklum Support Center is looking for Support Engineer to join our Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
As a part of Ciklum, you will be the first point of contact for our customer’s clients. You will be responsible not only for resolving issues, but also for increasing customer satisfaction.
We do not have a standard support desk on the project, and our support engineer is expected not just to answer the phone and emails but, for example, be responsible for monitoring and management of customer environments and the execution of clearly defined consultancy assignments. Our customers and your colleagues count on your knowledge and your expertise.
Are you just going one step further for a good customer experience? Then you are the Support Employee that we are looking for!
- Analyze and answer customer questions via email, telephone and our helpdesk portal;
- Figure out and solve varied problems and questions;
- Prioritize pressing questions to see through the urgency and impact and act upon it;
- Analyze SQL queries and stored procedures in search of an answer;
- Escalate customer inquiries to second line support, development or the consultant that provided the layout for a customer;
- Maintain lasting contacts with the customer;
- Keep the customer happy and satisfied.
- Proficient English skills, both: written and spoken
- Experience with Microsoft SQL DB and (T-)SQL query language
- Passion in dealing with customers
- Experience in support operations
- Experience with creation of reports through reporting tools or Excel
- Experience with task tracking and tickets systems
- Experience with process automation is a plus
- Analytical mindset / problem solver
- Experience in working with JIRA or any other task management & tracking tools
- Proactive, multi-tasking, hard worker, fast learner
- A team-player, willing & able to work hard
- A professional & easy communicator
What's in it for you
You become part of a customer success team of 10 people (support engineers, consultants and application developers). Our customer is a flat professional organization of around 25 employees in the Netherlands and Ukraine with an informal but ambitious work atmosphere. Training and knowledge growth are part of daily work.