Ciklum Support Center delivers efficient and timely customer and technical support. We can either support the efforts of your existing in-house team or provide a complete turnkey support solution.
Ciklum’s support personnel serve your customers in a friendly and professional manner: we respond to customer queries and resolve issues quickly.
On behalf of Ciklum Support Center, Ciklum is looking for a Support Engineer to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
As a part of Ciklum, you will be providing support service on behalf of one of our clients. Our client provides Supply Chain Finance to their customers across Europe, North America, Latin America, Africa and Asia and works with a host of banks and institutional investors to provide solid funding streams to underpin the process.
Our Support Center’s goal is to provide customers with a top-class assistance. We are looking for service-oriented specialist with excellent English language and excellent communication skills.
You should be interested in IT in general and be ready to learn about new products and constantly improve your technical knowledge.
- Shift work (morning-day, day-evening);
- Respond to customers’ request (in quick and efficient manner);
- Understand and analyze customers’ problem, find appropriate and acceptable solutions;
- Help to solve most simple problems directly otherwise escalate the issues through our ticket system to the back-end support team;
- Check the status of the problem until it is solved;
- Help develop and implement web based support initiatives including knowledge bases, technical and modeling techniques and documentation;
- Update the documentation;
- Compile shift reports;
- Email, voice and conference communication with customers.
- Fluent in English;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Strong ability to research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve system issues;
- Strong ability to combine monitoring function and other ongoing processes;
- Understanding of standard support procedures for proper reporting, escalation and follow up is a MUST;
- Experience in Application Support;
- Familiarity with XML, JSON, CSV standards; REST API;
- Experience with or basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL DB;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Zendesk/Freshdesk or other systems will be a plus;
- Experience with or basic knowledge of RPA bots will be a PLUS.
- Critical thinking;
- High motivation and dedication;
- Hyper concentration and mindfulness;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Detail oriented, reliable, stress resistant;
- Multitasking is a MUST;
- Responsible, initiative, self-organized, eager to learn;
- Able to plan your own time.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- Working in centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.