Support Engineer for LanguageWire (Kyiv)
LanguageWire is a full-service provider of all services associated with creating, translating and processing text and graphics for numerous markets. In short, we help you transform your ideas and data into effective communication. We provide exactly what you need. We have more than 70 permanent employees located in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Hamburg and Kiev, together with a network of more than 4,000 graphic designers and language experts from around the world. This has enabled us to specialise in building customised solutions for our customers because we always have someone on hand who knows your business and market.
LanguageWire is a leading translation company servicing clients from offices throughout Europe and we are growing rapidly! If you want to work in a young, intelligent and highly energetic team, our Gdańsk office is the place to be. In fact, we might need you just as much as you need us. We develop state-of-the-art integration solutions that are key differentiators in a positive market, and we aim at quickly adding more offerings to our kick-ass portfolio. If you think you fit the bill, consider joining us. We try, we learn and we win!
On behalf of Languagewire, Ciklum is looking for Support Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis
- Handling tickets related to LanguageWire business application.
- Coordination and follow up on issue with different teams.
- Create incidents for development team.
- Provide timely reports.
- Timely update and escalation to relevant stakeholders.
- Organize collecting high level statistics of production issues and requests.
- Analyze source of production issues and requests.
- Propose the new functionality or changes for production systems to be implemented to minimize number of production issues and requests, time for processing and processing cost.
- Organize Support Knowledge Base.
- Organize the support process in the way that we are sure Support Knowledge Base is up to date.
- Propose “Proactive” functionality.
- Previous 1st and 2nd line support experience or equivalent.
- Experience with Windows OS: services, IIS, event logs, etc.
- Knowledge of customer Support processes.
- Experience with T-SQL.
- Previous experience in a translation industry is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of C# is a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Time management – proficient in planning, organizing and managing workload to maximize efficiency.
- Able to adapt own approach and style to the situation.
- Detail Handling – pays attention to detail and accuracy, ensures that activities and tasks are handled correctly and completed on time.
- Active Listening – identifies the key elements of others’ communications and gathers further relevant information through effective questioning, listening and summarizing.
- High emotional intelligence with good self-awareness and an understanding of how others’ see him/her in role.
- Flexible approach and an ability to change direction with minimum disruption/impact on others.
- Is robust and motivated by challenging tasks.
- Has high level of self-awareness and can deliver results with conviction and passion.
- A team player.
- Is curious and eager to learn about LanguageWire business applications.
What's in it for you
- Reach possibilities to learn advanced systems and develop yourself;
- Competitive salary protected from local currency deviations;
- Possible business trips to Europe (Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Norway);
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.