Mercedes Pay S.A. is a young, innovative start-up in the field of mobile/online payment. Our goal is to establish the new standard for payment processes. ‘Mercedes pay’ is the electronic payment system for services provided by the Daimler Group. It is a fundamental component of Daimler’s mobility and digitalization strategy. As a part of the Daimler group, we are ambitious to make the products and services that Daimler offers even more appealing with the new payment system.
On behalf of Mercedes Pay, Ciklum is looking for Support Engineer (L2-L3) to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Become a part of Agile team delivering digital payment platform for Mobile Payment, E-Money Solutions and Voucher & Loyalty Solutions to serve every kind of business based on modern web technologies.
Are you passionate about driving customer success? Interested in learning new technologies? Do you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? Do you love explaining new technologies to your friends and family? Join the Mercedes pay team as a Developer Support Engineer and you’ll provide support to external customers of Daimler Mobility Services.
As L2-L3 Support Engineer you’ll represent Mercedes pay as you manage and resolve complex technical escalations from customers integrating our services on their side. You’ll work directly with Product Managers, IT Directors and CTO to test and improve the quality of integrations from our top merchants. And you’ll serve as an advocate for developers using Mercedes pay by ensuring the accuracy of Mercedes pay’s technical documentation, developing and testing the Mercedes pay SDKs, creating relevant sample code, and managing the relationships with the developers.
- 24 x 7 OnCall (according to shift schedule)
- Understand customer needs and provide fixes and workarounds in order to ensure smooth operation
- Quick reaction and prod issues resolution for entire system and sub-systems (following SLA)
- Working with customers to debug and resolve technical integration problems
- Implement code changes based on customer needs
- Resolve the majority of problems and simulate complex configuration and software problems, involve R&D when required
- Feedback to scrum team on improvements in a system or services (based on RCA)
- Developing internal tools and plugins that make it easier for support teams and engineering to identify and resolve customer integration issues.
- Expected to become a technical focal point for customer issues across the board
- Proven Experience in SQL
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Experience supporting SAAS applications
- Log File Analysis
- Application code deployment to Dev, Staging environments
- Run and use Continuous build and integration environments
- Java Development skills is a big plus even on Junior level
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Ability to multi-task without compromising quality.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate within an Agile team and communicate effectively, able to communicate and report analyzed technical issues to Development team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, team player and innovator
- Good process skills – experience in participating in design and code reviews
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to adapt quickly to the changes on the project
- Proactive person
- Attentive to details
- Quick learner
- Strong team player
What's in it for you
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Medical insurance