We are a proud subsidiary of Vitol, the world’s biggest independent oil trader with 40 offices worldwide. For the last half-century, Vitol has served the world’s energy markets efficiently and responsibly, now trading over seven million barrels of crude oil a day, and delivering energy products on a global scale.
Leveraging this credibility, considerable expertise and infrastructure in the world of oil, VavaCars is making a move into the used car marketplace.
Merging the tech and auto worlds we are building the first of its kind start-up offering in the world.
To deliver this vision, we have already brought on board some of the best in their field from around the world and now we are on the hunt to find the brightest and the best to scale and grow our teams.
On behalf of VavaCars, Ciklum is looking for s Support/QA Engineer to join our team in Odessa on a full-time basis.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Support/QA Engineer to play an important role in supporting a new C2B2B online used car marketplace (VavaCars) that leverages our extensive network of petrol stations and worldwide respected brand of our parent company, Vitol. As a technology first start-up we ‘Dive Deep’ across all our customer and business KPIs. We believe in detail and thus, use our data to optimize our processes, drive action and deliver results.
As a part of QA team you will be a liaison between 1st line support and the developers and take a part in QA activities, when there is no support tasks.
This role would ideally suit to someone who has QA background and experience in 2nd line support or to Support Engineer who would like to dive into QA activities.
- Provide excellent customer service through support tickets processing
- Investigate complains about the product from user feedback
- Report issues to developers
- Suggest technical workarounds for the end-user if such are available
- Contribute to team efforts to maintain and influence the quality of VavaCars products
- As a part of the QA team interact with 1st line Support and Development teams to follow, improve product quality and to push fixes faster
- Help, teach and explain complex cases to the Customer Support team
- Take part in QA activities
- Experience as a Support Engineer
- Understanding of web applications and databases (MySQL, SQL)
- Understanding of QA processes
- Committed to providing work of the best quality
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Responsible and efficient
- Eager to learn new technologies and products
- Advanced English
- Understanding of user thinking (ability to extract crucial part of user complains)
- Interest in Quality Engineering
- Experience in creating bug reports
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions