Perfect Channel delivers marketplace technology to enterprise size customers for commodity, financial predominately B2B environments. It counts amongst its customers Christies, Global Dairy Trade, Agri-clear, Leaseplan, Lloyd’s of London, and other worldwide recognized brands.
The team will be working on the customizations, extensions of existing systems, that are now done by the UK team.
The company aims to evolve from professional services to product-oriented business.
Development is done based on Scrum framework.
The current software development department structure includes several small cross-functional teams: 4 developers and 1 tester - one of them acts as a Scrum master; the most senior developer is a Team Lead.
On behalf of Perfect Channel (perfectchannel.com/), Ciklum is looking for a Support Manager to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Chief Delivery Officer, the Support Manager operates the customer-facing support teams to ensure Perfect Channel’s support meets the needs of our production customers.
This role owns Incident Management, Change Management, Availability Management, event Management & Problem Management for all customers to ensure service levels are appropriately set and achieved in-line with industry standards.
The Support Manager holds important customer relationships and will provide regular service reporting and reviews with the customer, as well as acting as senior point of escalation for customer requests and/or complaints.
This role provides leadership and guidance to our operational teams, building trusted relationships to foster a culture of continuous improvement with a desire to always do better for our customers.
The Support Manager will proactively make highest standards are achieved and maintained in accordance with quality policies, information security polices, and all legal requirements and customer obligations in terms and conditions are met and delivered.
Your job duties will include, but will not be limited to:
Customer Support Ownership
- Lead the Support Team to operate to the highest standards, to deliver their best work and exceed customer expectations at every opportunity.
- Ownership of ITIL processes (incident, change, problem, release, event, availability) Management, establishing mature processes, including the coordination of major incidents, and post-incident reviews.
- Ensure agreed service levels and KPIs are being achieved.
- Establish Escalation Management for support teams and external customers for both in-hours and out-of-hours/on-call.
- Gain customer insight, be responsive to customer insight and drive the resolution of issues.
- Support all customers at the appropriate level and through appropriate channels
- Build internal awareness of customers within Perfect Channel. Communicate their issues, expectations and build a good awareness of customer centricity.
- Provide regular service reporting and reviews with all customers and internal stakeholders.
- Coordinating the creation and enforcement of standards, processes and working practices for the Support team
- Manage team performance to ensure appropriate levels of individual performance, good communication skills, individual attention to detail and dedication to timely and complete delivery of tasks.
- Oversee the delivery of incident and problem resolution and ensure these conform to Customer SLA,
- Ensure that all UAT and Production changes meet the standards required prior to deployment. Publish meeting notes and action points.
Delivery Success by Design
- Document and understand the delivery model for all support responsibilities, with supporting data points & KPIs to substantiate the model from a delivery, resource and cost perspective.
- Proactively manage teams to budget, including appropriate forecasting for headcount resource, and any operational or capital expenditure
- Manage implementation and change in a planned and deliberate manner
Departmental Responsibility & Duties
- Mentors and motivates others.
- Responsible for team actions and output levels.
- Conducts one-to-one appraisals and performance reviews for continuous development of direct reports.
- Responsibility for Running Service improvement plans for customer.
- Responsible for defining documentation strategy across Perfect Channel to ensure that the transition into Service Operations is fully understood and documented.
- Responsible for identifying trends in customer and internal incidents and taking remedial action through the problem management process.
Budget / Finance
- Restricts unnecessary spend and reduces waste
- Strives to reduce annual budget spend as a percentage of the workload
Management Responsibility & Duties
- Support, coach employees through best practice and support the on-going development of team members.
- Review team targets on a regular basis to drive team performance, promoting the ‘above & beyond’ culture and avoid the requirement for formal performance management.
- Promotes internal policies & processes.
- General team management including absence, recruitment & performance management.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, both written and spoken.
- Minimum 5 Years of Line Management.
- Technical background and experience of IT Service/Support Delivery is a must
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and experience working in Kanban
- Expertise in monitoring tools and systems.
- Experience supporting software in a SaaS environment.
- Some out of hours working will be required for customer communications.
- Experience with Fresh Service.
- Solid technical understanding of Wintel and Linux infrastructure and / or AWS/AZURE.
- Confluence and TFS user.
What's in it for you
- The Opportunity to be part of a team that operates and manages a large and complex Enterprise environment providing real-time business solutions for Perfect Channel Customers.
- State of the art, cool, nicely located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Competitive salary.
- Career and professional growth.
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company.
- Long-term employment with 23 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.