Support Operator for Ciklum Support Center (Kyiv)
Ciklum’s Support Centre delivers efficient and timely customer and technical support. We can either support the efforts of your existing in-house team or provide a complete turnkey support solution.
Ciklum’s support personnel serve your customers in a friendly and professional manner: we respond to customer queries and resolve issues quickly.
On behalf of Ciklum Support Center, we are looking for a Support Operator to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our Support Center’s goal is to provide customers with a top-class assistance.
We are looking for service oriented specialist with excellent German and English languages and excellent communication skills. You should be interested in IT in general and be ready to learn about new products and constantly improve your technical knowledge.
- Respond to customers’ request (in quick and efficient manner)
- Service Desk management
- Understand and analyze customers’ problem, find appropriate and acceptable solutions
- Help to solve most simple problems directly otherwise escalate the issues through our ticket system to the back-end support team
- Check the status of the problem until it is solved
- Help develop and implement web based support initiatives including knowledge bases, technical and modeling techniques and documentation
- Update the documentation
- Email, voice and conference communication with customers
- Excellent German (C1) and English, both written and speaking skills are required;
- Excellent communication skills, be able to start a conversation with strangers/foreigners easily
- Service oriented with desire to help people
- Push the matter through
- Detail oriented, reliable, stress resistant
- Responsible, initiative, multitasking, self-organized, eager to learn
- Technical background will be a plus
- Understanding of IT terminology
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Zendesk/Freshdesk or other systems will be a plus
- Experience on similar (IT support) position will be a plus
- Understand and analyze requests, react quickly
- Able to plan your own time
- Shift work (morning-day, day-evening, evening-night)
- Location: Ciklum Office, Kyiv
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Working in centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions