Ciklum Support Center delivers efficient and timely customer and technical support. We can either support the efforts of your existing in-house team or provide a complete turnkey support solution.
Ciklum’s support personnel serve your customers in a friendly and professional manner: we respond to customer queries and resolve issues quickly.
On behalf of Ciklum Support Center, Ciklum is looking for a service-oriented Support Specialist with good command of English language and communication to join the Lviv team on a full-time basis.
Our Support Center’s goal is to provide customers with a top-class assistance.
Our client helps farmers optimize their daily activities. It varies from agronomic and business decisions, to the management of farming operations and provides farmers with the most advanced data and intelligence network. You will play an important role in the day–to-day back office functions: provide visual inspection services, scanning through images and mark up issues with them.
- Perform a visual inspection of the images coming from fields. Analyze a huge amount of content in order to find any defects in the environment they have been created
- Be responsible for the quality of service and performance
- Provide regular and accurate reporting on daily tasks
- Working hours are 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Ability to meet KPIs
- Intermediate – Upper-intermediate English
- Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the responsibilities
- “Good eye” & attention to details, dedication, assignment focused
- A passion for service Improvement
- Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Full-time employment
- Excellent self-management skills
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Self-motivation and able to take responsibility
- Able to manage and prioritize tasks and time efficiently
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Basic technical background (Basic IT education, courses will be a plus)
- Experience with Jira, Confluence will be a plus
- Location: Ciklum Office
- Service Desk management experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the concepts of Data Tagging
- Excellent capabilities in Microsoft Office
- Military history/experience from intelligence units
- Readiness to start immediately
What's in it for you
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Working in a centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions