Berlingske Media A/S is Denmark’s largest news publishing group. We produce content for print, web, web-TV, radio and smartphones.
Berlingske Media have a long and proud history in Denmark and has always had a big influence on the media market through all its national, regional and local titles. The flagship title “Berlingske” was launched in 1749, making it one of the world’s oldest existing newspapers. 2014 was the year, where the group had its 265 year birthday. Since autumn 2006 Berlingske Media became a part of Mecom Group Plc. and now has about 3000 employees.
Berlingske Media’s operations are spread throughout Jutland and Sealand. The Headquarters is located in central Copenhagen.
Berlingske Media reaches 2 mil. Danes every week through our broad package of media titles and services. Some of the strongest brands from Berlingske Media are: Berlingske, BT, Weekendavisen and Berlingske Business Magasin.
Berlingske Media is owned by De Persgroep Publishing.
On behalf of Berlingske Media, Ciklum is looking for Symfony 3 Developer to join the team on a full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Agile team that develops high-loaded websites and web applications, using modern technologies.
- Work as a Symfony3 developer with team on developing and maintaining one of our main brand sites.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar;
- 2+ years of strong experience with backend development based on PHP;
- Understanding of ServiceContainer, EventDispatcher, ACL;
- Experience using frameworks like Symfony, Zend or Yii;
- Basic knowledge of Design patterns;
- Work using Scrum, GIT, JIRA;
- Ability to read/write technical documentation, good spoken/written English.
- experience with unit tests;
- experience with High-Load application, AWS;
- experience with API based systems ;
- ability to configure developer server (PHP, Apache, nginx, GIT, Docker etc);
- experience working with reverse proxies, such as NetScaler, Varnish;
- Understanding of BDD.
- Highly developed communication skills both toward co-programmers and business;
- Responsible, proactive and good team player;
- Willing to improve professional knowledge;
- Open minded;
- Working well autonomously, without supervision.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with a client;
- Long-term employment & attractive social package (multisport card, medical insurance and many other incentives);
- Possible business trips;
- State of the art, cool office with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions.