Imagine Software Inc. is a software development and application service provider for the financial services industry.
Founded in 1993 by a handful of technical and financial experts drawn from some of the largest and most prestigious Wall Street financial institutions, Imagine Software now consists of hundreds of professionals on four continents, supporting the needs of thousands of users worldwide.
Imagine's reputation for delivering tangible competitive advantage is based upon proven innovation that enables users to stay abreast of the market. Imagine Software puts institutional-grade functionality, broad cross-asset instrument support, and the ability to employ any trading strategy in the hands of sell- and buy-side businesses of all sizes.
On behalf of Imagine Software, Ciklum is looking for a System Administrator to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for an experienced, creative and motivated candidate to join our System team. You will work in an Agile environment, since Imagine projects are highly dynamic and the final products sometimes differ from the original specifications.
- Supporting local Ukrainian developers and all remote offices (New York, Cleveland, London, Hong Kong) with 1st and 2nd line IT support
- Assist in managing a Windows/Linux environment
- Assist with monitoring servers hosted in our three Data centers in the US
- Ability to communicate well in English (both written and verbal)
- Fundamental knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience with using Windows 10 desktop and Server 2012/2016 administration
- Experience with Issue Tracking Systems (Salesforce, Jira Service Desk, Bugzilla)
- Ability to work both autonomously and with others
- Windows Active Directory 2012/2016
- Managing E-mail Server (on premises or hosted)
- Web application experience (IIS, Apache, Tomcat , Nginx, load balancers, SiteMinder)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux / CentOS 6/7/8 administration experience
- Virtualization experience with VMware
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment, where you communicate and work directly with client
- Chance to work with many different technologies (OS, networking, security, web technologies)
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions
Client video presentation