Imagine Software Inc. is a software development and application service provider for the financial services industry.
Founded in 1993 by a handful of technical and financial experts drawn from some of the largest and most prestigious Wall Street financial institutions, Imagine Software now consists of hundreds of professionals on four continents, supporting the needs of thousands of users worldwide.
Imagine's reputation for delivering tangible competitive advantage is based upon proven innovation that enables users to stay abreast of the market. Imagine Software puts institutional-grade functionality, broad cross-asset instrument support, and the ability to employ any trading strategy in the hands of sell- and buy-side businesses of all sizes.
On behalf of Imagine Software, Ciklum is looking for System Administrator to join the team in Dnipro on a full-time basis.
We are looking for an experienced, creative, and motivated candidate to join our Systems team.
You will work in an Agile environment since Imagine projects are highly dynamic and the final products sometimes differ from the original specifications.
- Managing a Windows/Linux environment.
- Helping manage our three Datacenters in the US and maintain a 24×7 site with hundreds of servers.
- Redesigning our networking in the Ukraine office and the candidate will have an opportunity to help drive this project, including Firewall and Routing design.
- Supporting local Ukrainian developers with tools like Docker, TeamCity, and Nginx/Tomcat
- Managing remote support across the various offices and datacenters in a fast paced environment
- Strong English skills
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP
- Strong fundamental knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Web application experience (IIS, apache, tomcat, ngnix, load balancers, Siteminder)
- RedHat Enterprise Linux / CentOS 6/7 administration experience
- Windows 10 desktop and Server 2008/2012 administration and support in an Active Directory environment
- Supporting applications in a 24×7 production environment
- Active experience using “monitoring” tools (for example : Check_MK/Nagios, BigBrother, etc)
- Strong troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and with others
- SAN/NAS administration
- Stateful firewall administration
- Proficiency in multiple scripting languages
- Networking, WAN routing protocols
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Chance to work with many different technologies (OS, networking, security, web technologies)
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions
Client video presentation