Imagine Software Inc. is a software development and application service provider for the financial services industry.
Founded in 1993 by a handful of technical and financial experts drawn from some of the largest and most prestigious Wall Street financial institutions, Imagine Software now consists of hundreds of professionals on four continents, supporting the needs of thousands of users worldwide.
Imagine's reputation for delivering tangible competitive advantage is based upon proven innovation that enables users to stay abreast of the market. Imagine Software puts institutional-grade functionality, broad cross-asset instrument support, and the ability to employ any trading strategy in the hands of sell- and buy-side businesses of all sizes.
On behalf of Imagine Software, Ciklum is looking for a Junior System Administrator/Jira Administrator to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
- Be 1st level support and maintenance contact for JIRA/Confluence Issues;
- Assist with user administration and management;
- Provide continuous improvement and configuration of Jira workflow as directed by Sr. Admin;
- Assist with project board filters and review board settings as needed;
- Work on dashboards as needed;
- Oversee time tracking reports for development teams;
- Help Provide Useful and Timely CRM Training as requested and needed;
- Help create, test and implement dynamic workflows and customizations to improve Service Desk Portal experience for customers.
- 1-2 years of experience with Jira;
- Experience integrating Jira/Confluence with add-ons and external tools;
- Understanding of Agile development process, knowledge of Kanban / SCRUM methodologies;
- Ability to work in multitasking mode;
- Upper-Intermediate English (level B2).
- Java technical background;
- Knowledge of JQL;
- Experience with Automations and Workflow Rules;
- Administrative experience with Service Desk and Confluence.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Quick and open decision processes, where everyone is heard.
Client video presentation