STYLEPIT is the evolution of SmartGuy, one of Denmark’s leading online fashion retailers for 14 years. Awarded the title of Growth Gazelle by Danish business daily Borsen for six years in a row, and earning prestigious prices across the board including the Danish e-Commerce Award and European e-Commerce Awards, Stylepit is going from strength to strength.
STYLEPIT sells around 1,000 different brands, has more than 2.5 million registered users and more than 300 staff members. The Group headquarters are located in Denmark (Copenhagen) while warehousing and logistics is located in Poland. STYLEPIT sells its products to customers throughout most of Europe
On behalf of STYLEPIT, Ciklum is looking for a System Engineer/DevOps to join the team in Dnipro on a full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of a professional team to be able to expand the growing and dynamic business, where all order processing, warehouse management and finance parts based on Microsoft Dynamics Navision; a lot of extensions were developed. The website is an in-house built solution made with .NET, MS SQL as primary technologies, plus more as SOLR, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
The company has fashion sites in 10 countries, sells near 3000-5000 packages each day. A big warehouse in Poland has a few millions of products. Millions of users visit their sites each month, their purchasers buy products from hundreds of vendors. Warehouse, sales and finance parts use Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
- Work closely with the software developing team and maintenance to build, deliver and manage our services with high uptime (99.94% and higher).
- Maintain and support production infrastructure (~20 top-notch Dell servers in Danish data center)
- Work on deploying a system in Dev, QA, and production, both by developing automation tools and automating deployments
- Work on building an infrastructure software (repository, deployment, voip, databases)
- Maintain and support production infrastructure based on a Dell and Cisco equipment
- Building up a new infrastructure for MS SQL Availability Group
- Building up a second side to have a failure tolerant setup
- Cooperate with partners and suppliers as for software and hardware
- You have several years of relevant work experience in the software engineering field
- VMware, own cluster
- Linux, mostly Ubuntu. Slackware and BusyBox from third-party providers
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- MS SQL 2008/20014
- SOLR, MongoDB, Memcached
- IIS, NGINX, Apache, lighthttpd, Tomcat
- Microsoft AD, DNS, DHCP, Failover Cluster, GPO, Network Policy Server
- Integration with AD, TACASC+
- Zabbix, monit
- GIT (gitolite)
- Atlassian – JIRA, Confluence, Crucible, FishEye, ServiceDesk
- Akamai CDN
- VoIP, FreePBX
- Cisco Catalyst 2960, Cisco Catalyst 3560, Cicso ASA 5510, Cisco ASA 5585, Cisco 7301, Cisco WLC 4400, Cisco WLC 2100, Cisco Aironet 1140, Cisco Aironet 3600
- IPSec, 802.1X
- Dell PowerEdge servers
- MS Office 365, MSDN, Microsoft licensing
- English is a must
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- English courses
- Business trips to EU countries (primary Denmark, Poland)
- 50% discount on all fashion products on STYLEPITs’ site