Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world. Moon Active now has over 200+ talented team members after experiencing rapid growth with a 4x increase in 2018, and is impressively continuing on this upward spiral while maintaining its intimate culture.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched. We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
On behalf of Moon Active, Ciklum is looking for a Talent Acquisition Researcher to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Moon Active is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe.
We are looking for a talented Talent Acquisition Researcher who will join our growing recruiting team. As a Talent Researcher, you will manage Moon Active’s Talent pool at our Kyiv site. You will be using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates, and building talent pipelines for Moon Active hiring needs.
If you have solid networking skills, know how to source from different online and offline platforms, and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
- Interact with potential & engage passive candidates on social media and professional networks
- Being innovative and create a network of potential candidates in IT field
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for Moon Active hiring needs
- Engage our talent brand in with friend referral activities
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (Comeet)
- 2 years of experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
- Advanced English
- We would like you to be an active user of LinkedIn (network, posts, likes, comments, shares, etc.)
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary with yearly performance reviews
- Comfortable, centrally-located office with sport and recreation areas, bus shuttle to subway stations
- Vacation: 20 business days, unlimited sick leaves
- Flexible work schedule
- Kitchen with a lot of healthy snacks
- Medical insurance, gym and swimming pool
- Corporate events (Happy hours on Fridays, regular team buildings, and parties)
- Corporate gifts for birthdays and work anniversaries
- Education expenses coverage, English classes, Corporate trainings
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates
- Bicycle/Car parking