Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Within a large Ciklum family we are looking for Talent Acquisition Consultant (global markets) who will join a high pace working environment within driving & dynamic team of Talent Acquisition. We share values of mutual trust, transparency and initiative.
- The role of Talent Acquisition Consultant implies providing non-tech and tech recruitment services and consultancy
- Your main focus will be on search and selection, including direct search and headhunting.
- You will lead the full recruitment cycle resulting in successful job-offering and contract signing; conduct HR interviews followed by written and oral candidates’ evaluation and presentation
- You will work closely with all Ciklum locations, one of the focuses will be recruitment support of our USA team
- As a big piece of the job you will be liaising with Ciklum management team, building relationships with agencies, universities and students’ organizations
- 3+ year of experience in recruitment at international companies or recruitment agencies
- Experience of recruitment on USA market would be a huge benefit
- Skills in candidates search and selection including direct search and headhunting
- Ability to lead full cycle recruitment process smoothly and quickly
- Ability to do negotiations with management
- Understanding of IT domain specifics and job market
- Experience in communication with foreigners
- Upper-intermediate level of written and conversational English
- We welcome a self-driven person, who able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitask mode;
- excellent communicator with good presentation skills, and positive and result-oriented attitude.
- It is also important to be able to work in a team as well as independently.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- A lot of various technical seminars
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation