Within a large Ciklum Global Workforce Management family, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant who will join a high paced working environment within the driving & dynamic team of Talent Acquisition. We share values of mutual trust, transparency, and initiative. And fun, of course.
The new role of Talent Acquisition Consultant implies providing non-tech and tech recruitment services and consultancy for Ciklum itself.
- You will be responsible for the full recruitment project cycle resulting in successful job-offering and contract signing
- You will conduct HR interviews followed by written and oral candidates' evaluation and presentation
- You will provide organizational support to the hiring managers with interview scheduling, feedback sharing and candidate’s evaluation professional expertise
- You will work closely with all Ciklum locations (not only Ukraine), and one of the main focuses for you will be recruitment support of back-office teams (like Facility, Global Workforce Management, Finances, IT, Sales etc.)
- As a piece of the job, you will be liaising:
- Internally: with Ciklum management team
- And externally: building relationships with related communities and recruitment providers
- 2+ years of experience in researching or recruitment at international companies or recruitment agencies
- Skills in candidates search and selection including direct search and headhunting
- Upper-intermediate level of written and conversational English
- Experience of talent sourcing for different types of vacancies, levels of candidates and industries
- Ability to do negotiations, keeping the main idea in focus and getting the best result
- Understanding of IT domain specifics and job market
- The work from home mode that we are currently experiencing gives us a lot of excellent work-life-balance opportunities, but definitely requires more. Thus, we welcome a self-driven person who able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitasking mode
- We do need excellent communicator with good presentation skills, and a positive and result-oriented attitude. We praise a person who likes getting win-win results and ready to negotiate different people in a multicultural environment. And, what is essential, OUR PERSON should value high-ethical standards as much as we are
- And the last but not the least – curiosity and ability to learn. We check this part during the interview very carefully; we promise
What's in it for you
- At Ciklum you will have access to industry expertise and innovative technologies
- You will build your career on global projects
- You will challenge conventional ways of getting things done
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to top practices, the best industry knowledge and certification programs
- You will join a corporate culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will be part of a team that works to the highest ethical standards
Being a Ciklumer means feeling passionate about what you do, striving for excellence, being ready to step up and open new solution spaces for new ideas, being part of an open-minded and enthusiastic community.
Join us today and let’s empower success together!