Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a driven and successful Tax Director to join our professional team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
This role is covering management of all tax-related matters on group level.
- Development and support of the effective tax structure of the Group, covering all entities located in UK, Ukraine, Belarus, EU and Middle East
- Management and development of the tax team and tax function in the Group
- Coordinate work of tax advisors in all relevant jurisdictions to ensure that the Group meets tax obligations and comply with relevant country statutory and tax laws and regulations
- Develop and maintain tax and transfer-pricing policies of the Group
- Provide business with necessary support to ensure minimization of tax risks and tax burden
- Prepare / supervise preparation and submission of tax returns, financial statements and other required statutory and internal reports
- Ensure that all taxes are timely and correctly calculated and paid
- Ensure that all tax records are properly maintained
- Manage all activities within tax audits
- Master degree in accounting/economics
- Experience as Head of Tax / Deputy Head of Tax in international groups
- Big 4 experience is a must
- Practical experience in building tax functions and developing tax Group structures
- Strong knowledge of both domestic and international taxation (income, corporate, VAT, Transfer pricing, employment etc)
- Knowledge of IFRS reporting principles
- Experience in communication with regulators
- Strong project and people management
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changing environment
- Fluent English
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Strong focus on continuous expertise growth through various training and communities
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
Client video presentation