We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum Solutions Team, we are looking for a Team Assistant to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
As a Team Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting Department operations, coordinate internal activities and work towards the constant improvement of the processes inside Solutions Team Department. You will cooperate with Head of Department, Technical Leads, HR Business Partners on a daily basis as well as maintain the operational relationship with other departments such as IT Department, Financial Department, Resourcing Team etc.
- Coordinate daily department activities to achieve established goals.
- Work towards constant improvements of the processes related to department operations.
- Perform data collection, analysis and reporting to Head of Department for decision-making purposes.
- Prepare analytical reports and presentations on a regular basis.
- Respond to work requests from department employees in timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare meeting agenda, schedule department meetings and distribute minutes. Create draft letters, charts, documents, tables, graphs, and plans as requested.
- Contribute and maintain all department materials (policies, reports, presentations, Confluence pages) ensuring information is up-to-date and stored in a structured way.
- Maintain Solutions Team Department wiki, Team Drive, and Facebook Workplace Groups.
- Follow up on Service Desk tickets (Financial Department, Procurement, IT, Administrative Department)
- Coordinate and organize department related special events (annual department gatherings, educational and knowledge sharing events, team-building activities).
- Ad-hoc support for Head of Solutions Team and Technical Leads.
- Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence).
- Experience with G Suite tools (Google Apps for Work – Docs, Drive, Calendar).
- Basic knowledge of Google Apps Script will be a big advantage.
- English: Upper-intermediate.
- Higher education, preferably in engineering field.
- Understanding of Agile/Kanban.
- Understanding of SDLC will be a plus.
- Passionate planner and time-management guru.
- Service-minded personality with good interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving attitude and attention to detail.
What's in it for you
- Possibility to gain unique organisational experience in a team of 200+ employees.
- Ability to influence on department processes.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and cooperate with many IT professionals, representatives of various departments.
- Participation in internal department trainings.
- Numerous knowledge sharing meetings related to Software Engineering.
- Preparation and opportunity to gain ICAgile Certification.
- Career and professional growth (You would have an opportunity to become a Scrum Master or Intern in Project Management or Software Development of any direction you choose).