Ciklum executive team is looking for a Team Assistant to support the Global HR Team.
This all-encompassing role will involve a variety of administrative and operational tasks: producing meeting minutes, tracking actions arising, coordinating meetings, arranging international travel and supporting internal and external event planning.
- Calendar management – setting up meetings and ensuring coordination amongst partners and external parties
- Travel management – create and manage travel itineraries including flight/accommodation booking
- Expense management – keep expense records
- Communications – format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- University degree
- Fluent English
- Proactive, tech savvy, intelligent, ambitious with strong communication skills
- Quietly confident, calm and thrives under pressure
What's in it for you
- Possibility to work directly with company leaders, running a variety of tasks and projects and get a full scope of a business
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth in a large international team
- Unique working environment with variety of knowledge sharing opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions