On behalf of Zerto, Ciklum is looking for a Back End Team Leader for our team on full-time basis.
- Manage an agile/scrum team of 3-4 engineers, including hiring, training, mentoring, etc
- Perform code & design reviews
- Analyze business requirements and architect scalable, high performing, testable solutions
- Become a domain Master of public clouds: Azure and AWS
- Deep Dive into one of the Zerto public clouds world
- You will work on the lasted public cloud services like DynamoDB, S3, EBS, EC2, etc
- Lead research and POCs of new features both in AWS and Azure
- Collaborate with our partners – Amazon and Microsoft to have future plans, share roadmaps and visions
- Collaborate with other teams to share ideas and assure architecture decisions
- Work close with our Israel development teams
- Hands On manager (~50%)!
- B.Sc. in computer science (or an equivalent degree)
- Prior experience as a team leader
- At least 5 years of C# / Java development experience on Enterprise backend systems/server-side
- At least 2 years of direct management experience – must
- Great design and architecture capabilities
- Customer-facing and business-oriented approach
- Great inbound and outbound communication skills
- Can-Do approach and innovative by nature!
- Broad knowledge of system architecture patterns and best practices – e.g. distributed architectures, messaging, n-Tier, microservices
- Independent research of new technologies
- Programming Languages: C# or Java
- Clean code, multithreading, testing methodologies
- Experience with public clouds (AWS, Azure)
- Familiarity with storage, security, networking, virtualization, cloud APIs, performance optimizations
- Experience with network diagnostic tools (e.g. Fiddler)
- Knowledge with Linux and Windows operation system
- Knowledge with containers
- Experience with scrum/agile
What's in it for you
What are we doing?
Please see this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSuywo4IqyY – to have a quick intro.
Why do we do this?
We deliver Resilience for Evolving IT — Zerto is the foundation across private, hybrid and public clouds enabling a world of uninterrupted technology for business and people.
May our customers have no fear of hardware downtime, software issues, and even most sophisticated malware cant harm our client’s protected machines.
How we do it?
Join us, and you will know how this magic works! (Hint: in the kitchen we discuss .NET, VMWare, Hyper-V, Azure and even AWS. And people who can debug multithreading issues are being listened especially
Why are we looking for you?
We have a lot of things to do. And we are extending our Ukrainian teams.
Why should you join us?
We care about really good engineers. And if you are the one – you will have an ability to apply all your knowledge, take a responsibility, and make a mission-critical decisions, working with outstanding engineers around you.