Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of New Client, Ciklum is looking for a Team Lead (Python) to join the Lviv team on a full-time basis.
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent; all companies are at risk. Our Client is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 2,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $100 million in venture funding.
This is a great opportunity to join a young, VC-backed, fast growing start-up that encourages its employees to innovate and implement their ideas.
- Lead the team of 5+ Engineers
- Participating in daily scrum meetings
- Writing your code with the highest coding standard
- Participating in design reviews
- Learning new technologies
- Listening in meetings with clients
- Leading epics end to end as tech lead – working with product managers and with the R&D teams
- Coaching and Managing junior developers
- Doing code reviews and pushing for quality
- Solving production issues and other problem solving activities when needed
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer, using Python
- 1+ year in leading the team
- BS in Computer-science or equivalent degree
- Database systems
- Secure-coding/infosec principles
- Scalability & performance
- Familiarity with Linux / Unix
- Strong proven leadership and decision-making
- Excellent communication skills
- Time, project and tasks management skills, ability to meet deadlines
What's in it for you
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Client video presentation